Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:37:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| |-+  Bird Dog Topics
| | |-+  any funny jokes?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: any funny jokes?  (Read 9182 times)
ode2god
« on: October 28, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »

duck hunting dog

one day a city man went to visit his country cousin ... he was very excited because he was taking him duck hunting . so all day the city fellow watched his cousins dog run back and forth bringing him birds . he told his cousin he was going to take up the sport himself and as soon as he returned home he was going to get himself a duck hunting dog. the country cousin was very happy to hear this but he cautioned him to be careful"make sure you get a dog with a little butthole cause everyone knows a dog with a big one will take on water and sink" . well the city cousin thanked his cousin and returned home. the next day he went to the petshop. explaining that he wanted a good duck hunting dog to the pet store guy . he was shown a beautiful lab pup.to the shop owners surprise the city fellow went over and lifted the dogs tail ,shook his head and said "no im afraid he wont do". looking puzzled the shop owner said" why sir"? well looking really knowqledgeable the city fellow replied ,"every one knows a dog with a big butthole will take on water and sink"..the shop owner thought for a moment then reached under the pup and gave his cohunnies a tug and ofcourse the poor dogs butthole shrunk to the size of a pin ..he then calmly replied" im sorry sir i had him set for quail".ode2god
 s176

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 01:46:09 AM »

Now that was good. 

I'm not sure I believe it, all, however.

Wouldn't surprise me that a city feller wouldn't know about bird dogs.  But of all the things in this world, anyone from the city should know all about "Buttholes".

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:00:43 AM »

j45

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
mobe_45
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »

j41 s020

Mark
LM GOA
Benefactor NRA
PF Member
LM NAHC
Missourihunter85

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »

Catching the bear
Two men went bear hunting. While one stayed in the cabin, the other went out looking for a bear. He soon found a huge bear, shot at it but only wounded it.

The enraged bear charged toward him, he dropped his rifle and started running for the cabin as fast as he could. He ran pretty fast but the bear was just a little faster and gained on him with every step. Just as he reached the open cabin door, he tripped and fell flat.

Too close behind to stop, the bear tripped over him and went rolling into the cabin.

The man jumped up, closed the cabin door and yelled to his friend inside, "You skin this one while I go and get another!"

Pretty_Bird

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »

Yep as they say "You always leave me holding the bag" Best friends are good fer that....
That's a god one.!! j1
ode2god
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »

awesome i was beguinning to think i was the only one here wqho knew any good clean jokes  j2
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:59:23 AM »

ode2god,

How did dis here jokster topic get goin' in the "Bird Dog Topics"?   s47  Or is it some sort of joke too?    ???

Look here:

http://www.thatquailplace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4865.105

:wink:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

awesome i was beguinning to think i was the only one here wqho knew any good clean jokes  j2

Okay ode......... This is as old as the hills.... and a dirty joke.

6 white horses fell in a mud puddle.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
cv
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 11:52:54 AM »

Last year, two blonde hunters were driving through the country to go bear hunting. They came upon a fork in the road where a sign read: "bear left"
So, they went home.
ode2god
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »

ode2god,

How did dis here jokster topic get goin' in the "Bird Dog Topics"?   s47  Or is it some sort of joke too?    ???

Look here:

http://www.thatquailplace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4865.105
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       p33      lighten up grumpy its a bird dog joke ... t15

:wink:
j45
ode2god
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »

good one  cv even if i am a blonde lol j45   ok pleasant  you can do better whats a matter charlie dont know no clean jokes lol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »