Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| |-+  Bird Dog Topics
| | |-+  AKC Brittany pups
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AKC Brittany pups  (Read 2895 times)
britt hunter
« on: July 08, 2005, 11:34:09 AM »

We have a female Brittany who just had a litter today. Both parents are orange and white and have very impressive pedigrees with champions in field and show. I can email the pedigrees to you if you wish. I also have pictures of both parents just ask. I am asking 300.00 for the females and 250.00 for the males. You can make a deposit now of 35.00 to get pick of the litter. First come, first served basis. The picture posted is of the female on point!We have a female Brittany who is due any day. Both parents are orange and white and have very impressive pedigrees with champions in field and show. I can email the pedigrees to you if you wish. I also have pictures of both parents just ask. I am asking 300.00 for the females and 250.00 for the males. You can make a deposit now of 35.00 to get pick of the litter. First come, first served basis. The picture posted is of the female on point! You must arange all shipping charges
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »