Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:43:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Site Announcements/Promotions/Feedback
| |-+  Special Promotions and Giveaways
| | |-+  I'm back
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 19041 times)
labmancan
Expert Member

« on: October 10, 2008, 09:48:48 AM »

OK I gave the other members a chance to win since Feb. But now I'm back, so what's next? i9

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:20:48 AM »

Mud slingin' and rock throwin' contest.

c49

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »

s016 Back!!!!!!   s144  since you left...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »

I'm new also. Welcome back
I can't sling it like slider and some of the others.
 I'm still learning :grin:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »

Comes with age... s020

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

Mud slinging, shoot that don't happen here, just a few minor disagreements on bird raising. i3

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 12:51:24 PM »

HMMM. Slider, the signature sure looks familiar, just the name has changed me thinks. i5

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 01:47:33 AM »

s144  since you left...

HMMM. Slider, the signature sure looks familiar, just the name has changed me thinks. i5

Yeah, he's "new here" alright.   He turned over a "New Leaf"............when he should have got out a rake!!

^-^

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 01:53:41 AM »

so what's next? i9

Might even be able to squeeze in a couple rounds of "Stir the Pot".     :grin:   

s020   

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 03:58:41 AM »

CharlieHorse,

Are you referring to "Stir the Pot" as being the same as:

c109 in the pot doesn't stink until you stir it?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »

I like it to slowly simmer before I agitate it. i5 Course some people up here consider me a Redneck, I might be. If I meet you after 3-4 yrs. and have trouble remembering your name or if you have kids, but I remember your dogs name, does that qualify?

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:21 AM »

No secerts here...same name and number always...I think!!!!! ::) :grin:

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »

nah you haven't changed a bit, kinda like that about you.
 j41

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

nah you haven't changed a bit, kinda like that about you.

I wish he'd change his clothes every once in a while...........it tends to get ripe around here sometimes.

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 11:06:32 PM »

Charlie dont you think I have been better since I threw my FIT????  labmancan maybe they will ease up on me since you are back... s020

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »