Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:25:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Build It Yourself
| | |-+  Johnny house plans?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Johnny house plans?  (Read 12305 times)
big_mike
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:14:12 PM »

Anyone have any Johnny house plans? Looking to house 25 Bobwhite (hopefully) in the UK. I understand 55 Gallon oil drums can be used?
Bobwhite quail24
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 07:24:35 AM »

How many bobs could fit it a 55 gal drum?
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »

if you do a search here at the forum for johnny house you will find a few links.
phantom
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:25:22 PM »

We have developed one of the best Johnny house designs on the market today.  Check out www.phantomquailkennel.com
Bull

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

If you are looking for a simple plan, I found one in the Ponting Dog Journal.  I built it in about 3 hours.  It is in volume XV number 2  March/April 2007.  I had most of the material sitting around the garage.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 10:02:56 AM »

We have developed one of the best Johnny house designs on the market today.  Check out www.phantomquailkennel.com

::)

big_mike

Johnny house plans?
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:14

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »

He's new here, I guess he is just adding is wears to the others, even though the original topic started 2 years ago.

Two posts from this member all the same day he registered.

Summary - phantom  Picture/Text
Name:  phantom
Position:  Starting Member
Date Registered:  February 22, 2008, 04:16:23 PM
Last Active:  February 22, 2008, 04:28:18 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  phantom@fielddog.com 
Current Status:   Offline   [Add To Buddy List] 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: 

Signature:

Additional Information:
Send this member a personal message.

Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.

Powered by SMF 1.1 RC3 | SMF © 2001-2006, Lewis Media     
[/size]

Seems to be a lot of new members in this category, and some of them never post even to say Hello.. s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Bull

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »

Yeah I am new here.  I'm sorry, I thought this forum was supposed to be helpful to people not ball breaking.  I am new to raising birds.  The plans in the pointing dog journal are free, and they helped me build my first Johnny house.  I don't have any big ads following my posts or saying that I designed the best pen on the market.  I am just trying to help.  By the way, the topic is 2 years old, but so are a lot of the other ones I read and they were helpful.  Maybe someone next week might stumble across this "old" topic and this might help them.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »

Hey Bull,

Lighten up, you could have just started a new topic.

s016 aboard!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »

LORD ALL MIGHTY !

Bull, I may have missed something, but, I think the comments about only two posts, both the same day, were about phantom (who is the one who resurrected the old post).  And no matter to whom it was directed, if you think that  was "ball breaking", you don't get out enough.  It gets a lot worse (when warranted).

Personally, I don't mind someone posting to an old thread, if there is useful information.  I can read it, or not.  When it gets really hilarious, is someone answering a question that was asked in the last millennium, as if it were fresh.

Those plans look pretty intricate, I bet you could make two simple Johnny houses in about the same amount of time.

Phantom was a good name fer the feller, huh?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:29:48 PM by wildergamebirds » Logged

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
brentsquailfarm

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 10:20:17 PM »

Phantom was a good name fer the feller, huh?

Yeah being that he now is using a new name. I think wjaggars is maybe phantom but  any wat both are pushing the same kennel and johnny house.

Brent

Don't forget to take a kid hunting or fishing.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

My only point........as I have done in the past, was, to, point out that it was an old post and for whom ever "replied" shouldn't be looking for any response from the author when the thread is older than Pheasant Hollow  :razz: and they haven't been logged in since the beginning of the internet.  There have been a many members who reply to threads looking for a response from someone who hasn't been logged on for 4 years, just because they simply overlooked the date, etc. 

a36

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 03:38:28 AM »

My only point........as I have done in the past, was, to, point out that it was an old post and for whom ever "replied" shouldn't be looking for any response from the author when the thread is older than Pheasant Hollow  :razz: and they haven't been logged in since the beginning of the internet.  There have been a many members who reply to threads looking for a response from someone who hasn't been logged on for 4 years, just because they simply overlooked the date, etc. 

a36

Now hold on CharlieHorse,

Jake is older then me. j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »

Now hold on CharlieHorse,

Jake is older then me. j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
[/quote]

But, then, so is God.  What's your point?   t15

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »