Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:46:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  I must of steped on some ones toes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I must of steped on some ones toes  (Read 4581 times)
cathunter10

Personal Text

« on: May 29, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »

Dont understand what I did But if the administation would please send me a Pm and explain I would apreiate it and if offended the board I appoligize
   Bill
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »

are you tralking about your karma?

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
DarrenS

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »

I hesitate to mention it, and please don't take offense, but I've found some of your posts to be kind of annoying and distracting (to the discussions). An example is your post in the thread about the chicken and pheasant cross. It took me a while to figure out what you were talkin' about, and I'm still not sure. Few of us use the best spelling and grammar here, especially me, but maybe you could work on it a little as a courtesy to others ...
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »

Apparently, I missed something ?

dk2
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

s020 me too reeves i dont know whats going on either... if people are knocking cathunters karma down for grammar well then thats just plain  s53 stupid!

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
DarrenS

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:59 PM »

Was thinkin it might be more for the "clutter" than for the grammar (stuff like the garbled chicken and pheasant cross post) s020
Sialia

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 09:22:58 PM »

The problem with the karma system at TQP is that it is anonymous.  Good for cowards, bad for real men.  I've seen other boards where you are told who gives you a plus and who gives you a minus. 
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 10:14:34 PM »

well if you don't like what he has to say or you cant understand it then just ignore his posts all together and then you wont have to get in a fuss over a stupid little thing like that... simple as that

kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »

I agree with you Sialia it is made for the chicken  s53 people i wish it was the other way around

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 06:43:50 AM »

If it has something to do with karma points, do as I do.

Ignore it.

Doesn't take long for a person reading the forum to see who is posting the good stuff.
jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 01:57:41 PM »

I'm not here to score points that doesn't mean  s53 to me. I'm here because I love raising quail and want to help others that want to do the same if I know the answer I'll be the first to tell you.  ty2 Jim
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 02:14:12 PM by jimmurray3 » Logged
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »

i could care less about the karma also i wish they would get rid of it all together all it does is cause problems and doesn't mean anything about if you know how to raise gamebirds or if you know what you are talking about

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »