Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:34:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Tim here wants to say hi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tim here wants to say hi  (Read 8046 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 01:19:49 PM »

Ok, so I actually did got the chicks from Tommy and he's a great guy. I spoke with him on the phone maybe times before I ordered the chicks and he was real clear on what I am getting and so i ordered them from him right afterwards.  misinterpreted his idea of "pure san diego zoo line". Anyhow, I got the chicks recently and they look good and perfectly healthy. I will keep everyone updated on how they are, how is that?
thank you all.

Very similar stutter patterns.  So why did you pretend, and hide the facts?   Is "pure" San Diego Zoo (proper noun) like "genuine faux diamonds"?  Or "pure standard jewelry gold" that is 10 carat (less than half gold)?  If so, you should have listed them that way, from the start.

If you are happy with the birds you sold to yourself, more power to you!  In fact if you really enjoy them, perhaps someone can think up something else you can sell to yourself, or do to yourself. Gooday mate (I always mate on top).

s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 02:48:49 PM »

mines2good must be off sick today....I can see where this is going...Lite that fuse Steve... s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
HaloBoy88

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 03:04:40 PM »

I can guess why everyone is concerned with me and Andy. We joined yesterday after I got my chicks from Tommy so perhaps everyone thought this whole thing is fishy. Like Tommy, we are college students too so it been busy for us as well. When I called Tommy yesterday to see why I can't find him in this group anymore, he told me everything so now I know what is up.

It might sound weird that Andy and I walked right in and talked about Jungle fowls right away but that’s because we just received them from Tommy so we are overly excited about it. I wanted to back Tommy up with the post from 333 because after talking to him on the phone, I know he is not those flaky types and that’s why I bought the chicks from him and they arrived healthy and full of life!

The rest of my game birds are doing well and actually, my two yellow golden pheasants laid a few days back so nothing new to add on this forum about them yet, even though I do know that this is a game bird forum. I hope that clears up the confusion?

Tim - Red & Yellow Goldens, Lady Amhearst, Reeves, & Now 6 JF Chicks
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »

No confusion....your wasting your ink!!!!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »

When I called Tommy yesterday to see why I can't find him in this group anymore, he told me everything so now I know what is up.

I strongly doubt he told you everything.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »