Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:22:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Site Announcements/Promotions/Feedback
| |-+  Site and Forum Announcements/ Feedback
| | |-+  dont like it
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: dont like it  (Read 5786 times)
ben wicker
« on: April 20, 2004, 06:58:49 PM »

we all lost our number of post and we are just guest . i think im done with this site . it was a good site too...............................
County Line Gamebird Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 09:26:09 AM »

Ben,  I'm not meaning to sound bad or nothing, but should there be that much importance placed on the number of posts that one has placed?  Maybe there should be more emphasis on the quality than the number.  My way of thinking on the matter is SO WHAT, life goes on.  I am saddened by the fact that allot of very valuable information was lost when the system was changed but as far as the number of posts that people have made I could really care less.
big quail dude
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 12:35:27 PM »

Ben, If number of posts is a big thing in your life, you need to get out more. If you gotta leave, don't let the door hit ya.
Fourche River Quail
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 01:39:53 PM »

BQD, I  applaude U,, Like I said in my other post,

(If your are afraid to jump in and get your feet wet) DON'T GO NEAR THE WATER!!!!!   MARK
scc
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 08:10:16 AM »

Different strokes for different for different folks. Thats why they make purple cars. If you don't like 'em don't buy 'em.
BEDPAN

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 07:01:38 PM »

I'm also trying to figure this put myself.  Just checked in today after being aways for abit.  But I also agree with BQD.   And I once went for a ride in a purple car...felt the same to me!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »