Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:31:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Knock Knock
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Knock Knock  (Read 89126 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2015, 08:05:56 AM »

Hi everyone well its a new year and still not much activity going on here. I just check in about every couple of weeks to see whats going on..I am still into Rabbits and English Bulldogs. Just sold a litter of 8 puppies..Hope all you old guys are doing good and none of you have died..I am 70 now soon to be 71..Lets see some of you check in here..

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2015, 07:23:50 PM »

Glad to see youre doing well.  Yes its quiet around here.  I think many people lost interest in the hobby because when you do a google search the number of listings are small compared to several years ago.  Its hard to raise birds with a business perspective nowadays.  I also tightened down on the registration process to keep the spam out.  If I leave it open we get 50 new members a day. 

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2015, 04:53:42 AM »

I'm Still alive and kicking. Still doing the birds and just hit the 65yr mark. Hard to believe that I have been a member here since 2004?

I guess the first thing that goes is the memory. 

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:55:48 AM by Pheasant Hollow Farm » Logged

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
D.Brown

Personal Text

« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »

I'm new here but I sure wish things would pick up a bit around here myself.

Darren
Natures Reflection Taxidermy & Gamebird Farm

NTR
Beckley WV
304-250-5093
cathunter10

Personal Text

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »

Wow Its like old home week Slider And Steve Good to see you guys are Well I haven't been on for awhile but I am BACK.
   Bill
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2015, 12:27:08 PM »

Hello everyone well I guess that I am back in it. I just set 117 Tenn Red Bobwhite eggs and 57 Chukar eggs in my incubator..
I also just bought a Rcom20 to set 13 Gray Junglefowl eggs I bought. I also bought 8 Grey Junglefowl from a friend in East Texas that is getting out because of his work hours. Got 3 roosters and 5 hens. These fowl are 4 years old a great start for me into the Junglefowl raising..That's my update so what going on with the rest of you ??
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:39:40 PM by slider » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
cathunter10

Personal Text

« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2015, 06:14:43 PM »

Glad your back at it Slder I personally have gone crazy and got heavily into the chuckars I was going to retier but could not see all this equipment and pens setting empty every time I walked buy I wanted to check and see if any thing needed water or feed LOL.Keep in touch old friend.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »