Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  WTB: TRUE JUMBO BROWN COTURNIX HATCHING EGGS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB: TRUE JUMBO BROWN COTURNIX HATCHING EGGS  (Read 2155 times)
PARKBOY

Personal Text

« on: March 08, 2010, 08:15:25 PM »

Looking for true jumbo brown  hatching eggs.Heard to many horror stories about ebay so I thought id try here. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks
greyghost
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:10:16 AM »

Hi Parkboy, welcome to TQP! You are a bit early, but as soon as it warms up, my partner Ron will be getting eggs. These are true Jumbo's, but you will have to wait.  There is allot of debate about what is a "Jumbo" and what an XLD1 is. I bought "Jumbo" eggs from Lake Cumberland, and I can tell you these will be big birds. Some of the eggs were the size of Chukar eggs. The problem is, they were scheduled to hatch 2 days ago, and as of right now I have 5 chicks.  The birds Ron has are from a batch that I bought on Ebay as XLD1's and they are big birds.

So, do what you want, buy from Ebay or Eggbid or wait. It's up to you. Ghost.
PARKBOY

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »

Hi Parkboy, welcome to TQP! You are a bit early, but as soon as it warms up, my partner Ron will be getting eggs. These are true Jumbo's, but you will have to wait.  There is allot of debate about what is a "Jumbo" and what an XLD1 is. I bought "Jumbo" eggs from Lake Cumberland, and I can tell you these will be big birds. Some of the eggs were the size of Chukar eggs. The problem is, they were scheduled to hatch 2 days ago, and as of right now I have 5 chicks.  The birds Ron has are from a batch that I bought on Ebay as XLD1's and they are big birds.

So, do what you want, buy from Ebay or Eggbid or wait. It's up to you. Ghost.

Do you think I could get your # and give you a shout? thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »