Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:40:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Gamebird Business Aspects
| | |-+  U.S Federal Regulation in regards to N.P.I.P
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: U.S Federal Regulation in regards to N.P.I.P  (Read 9324 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« on: February 06, 2009, 08:19:39 AM »

Here are the Federal Regulations in regards to N.P.I.P. If anyone is interested.

e-CFR Data is current as of February 4, 2009

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&rgn=div6&view=text&node=9:1.0.1.7.62.1&idno=9

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:21:38 PM by Pheasant Hollow Farm » Logged

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
greyghost
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 05:09:09 AM »

I read  for a bit until I got to the definition of " service." In my humble opinion, and mortal man shall be humbled by our Government, the obvious should not be defined for your average person.
 Back on the farm, when a bull mated a cow, her was said to be "servicing" her.

Me thinks we are the proverbial cow. 'Nuff said?
maryamryan

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 09:59:28 AM »

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

alenka

Personal Text

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »

s144 ???
Hi Steve!
I'm new person here and in WV.  I was living In Turkmenistan in Russia in Ukraine and everywhere I work with coturnix quails.  In Virginia we were kipping coturnix for few years and it was no problem. About one month ago we moved to WV and I'm in tribal. I did not realized that coturnix everywhere around the world is a poultry and domestic birds and in WV they are wild! Yesterday the officer came to our property and say we need a permit for them and we need to build 100sq f peen for a six birds. I have about 150 all from two weeks old to 6 moths old.  I did not realized now days in USA they can be as wild birds. He say me I need to build pens for them and about 20 birds to take to veterinarian doctor for exam. If I will not done it for two weeks - they will take all birds, will kill them and I will need to pay a big fee. You are very experienced person and you are living in WV - Could you pleas advise me what can I do - can I kill them by my self or it is to late now? Or maybe  it is another way to make them legal as a small farm. It is to expensive to build 100sq f pens for each six birds. Last night I read a lot of information agriculture department and sometimes the call them poultry and some time they call them just quails and  they are going to be as wild quails. Please, can you give me advice what I can do now to change this situation?
Thank you for your time. I apologize for my English. My English is very poor....
All the best
Alenka
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 05:11:15 AM »

I sent you a PM.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
sdfghjhrd

Personal Text

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 01:36:55 AM »

I'm new person here and in WV.  I was living In Turkmenistan in Russia in Ukraine and everywhere I work with coturnix quails.  In Virginia we were kipping coturnix for few years and it was no problem. About one month ago we moved to WV and I'm in tribal. I did not realized that coturnix everywhere around the world is a poultry and domestic birds and in WV they are wild! Yesterday the officer came to our property and say we need a permit for them and we need to build 100sq f peen for a six birds.
Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

translation services uk  http://www.olivergrange.com/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:30:40 AM by sdfghjhrd » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »