Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:27:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  live coturnix
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: live coturnix  (Read 9629 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:58 PM »

Just like a women, she took it the wrong way....you can never win with one...and then they start crying.... c109 I should have known better...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »

Just need to be heartless as I am !  :evil:
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »

I thought that I was, but I been trying to do better. Guess it doesnot pay, so I am back to my old self.. s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 10:48:31 PM »

reeves and slider as i said before  you think women should be seen and not heard but  i think  that that might be why youre single  s176
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »

s020

i think  that that might be why youre single

j45...or he just stinks.                 ???

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 03:00:13 AM »

s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20
 s49  s49  s49 s49  s49  s49 s49  s49  s49

For shame, for shame. for shame...... s47

Posted by: ode2god  Posted on: November 12, 2008, 12:39:23 PM
actually i dont try to answer things i dont know...i do  have input  whether you think its relavent or not ...and i learn alot from the other forums ...if i wasnt interested on learning about quail i wouldnt be on here there are lots of forums out there i dont think i have SABOTAGED 1 THREAD YET DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK I HAVE?

Well it is past the witching hr, actually 3 hrs and 1 minute past.  s020

What forum is this? Oh, it is the Buy and Sell Forum and what was the original topic started in this form? Re: live coturnix

.....now what was the original posters question??
Hey guys. I'm looking to purchase about a dozen coturnix (chicks or adult birds) I'm located in El Paso TX. If anyonw knows where I can get them locally it would be great or if not I guess they can be shipped. My kids want some as pets and after trying to hatch two batches of eggs we are ready  to give up and just get some live birds. It will probably be cheaper and no more kids crying over the eggs that didn't hatch LOL. Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20 s20

..and what was the first reply to the original poster?
j2 s016 where do you hail from ...were all from different areas im from tampa,fla

Now, what did this have to do with giving him information for locating live birds? He didn't ask where everyone was from. He was looking for birds in a specific area.

If you wanted to just welcome the member named CODORNAS you could have started a Welcome CODORNAS topic in the General Forums section, where everything else goes.

So yes, in a way you SABOTAGED this thread, and so naturally, it is the nature of the beast for us
pack of dogs /or bw take your pick
to attack. I still don't know what you mean by bw. Care to share this little innuendo?

Actually for all intended purposes, this all came about when you stated that you were a speed reader. s020 ...and this once, simple topic, of a new member looking for live birds, has all snowballed from there on. If you would have read his (CODORNAS) post more carefully, by recognising his location or where-abouts, this thread would have never bloomed into this feeding frenzy.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 03:06:05 AM »

As a matter of fact, if I had the power of a moderator, I would delete all posts on this subject that didn't pertain to the original posters intent.

CODORNAS if you are reading this, I apologise for the way your topic has turned out.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »

Well lets see!!!!!! ::)  ::) That would leave only MINE... :D  :grin:  i9

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »

Texas is a whole 'nother country.  I have no idea if these folks are anywhere near you.

There was one fellow on this board in Texas that couldn't/wouldn't deliver on his promises, and another, who had Bobwhites.  As far as I know, there isn't anyone who is a regular visitor here, from Texas.  Try these,

M-Tree Quail Farm
Fred Marshall
P.O. Box 119
Rockport, TX 78381 
Phone:  (361) 790-7537
Fax:  (361) 727-2185
Email:  linda35@awesomenet.net

Diamond H Ranch
Tom, Polly, or Jim Herrington
5322 Highway 16 N
Bandera, TX 78003 
Phone:  (830) 460-8406
Fax:  (830) 460-7705
Email:  quail@texasgourmetquail.com

Many flight bird producers don't have much use for Coturnix, so it would probably be a waste of time to call all of them.  You could try the Texas Dept. of Agriculture.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
ode2god
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »

im sorry i didnt read the whole thing he wrote s47 i just noticed he was new and i did go on his profile to see where he was from so ..unfortunately  when you speed read ..which i wasnt trying to brag i was trying to defend my self when i meantioned it... you tend to skip over a couple of things ..sorry i didnt see it on his profile ..so i asked because it is relevant to ask where someone is from unless you plan to shipp the birds . on the other forum i talk to alot of people in england ...and its usually the first question thats asked i wasnt trying to take it off topic honest..okay ?my bad s178 and i appologize to cordonas as well i was only trying to be involved and it was the only relevant  question i could think to ask.. :-[
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

Here's a member here that may be able to help you locate what you need:

"DoubleL911".............www.doublelquailfarms.com

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 02:06:03 PM »

I just talked to the folks at Diamond H and they sell live adult coturnix 7 weeks old for 1.75ea. but they do not ship live birds. They are located near San Antonio a pretty good ways from El Paso. Could not reach the other place by phone got a recording to leave a message..

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »

Twenty-nine minutes.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »

By jet.............

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »