Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:10:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  How cold was it this morning by you?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How cold was it this morning by you?  (Read 482474 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #960 on: October 29, 2008, 08:48:50 AM »

33 this am with a high of 60 today calm and sunny...guess I will finish up the last mowing of the year.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Chukar Breeder
Expert Member

« Reply #961 on: October 29, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »

27*F but that is with the sun up so i don't know how cold it was before the sun came up...

Man I remeber when we started this topics 60+ pages back and a long time ago...good times j2
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #962 on: October 29, 2008, 04:02:21 PM »

24F, and snow over all.

But its mostly melted now, all the way up to 40.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #963 on: October 29, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »

27*F but that is with the sun up so i don't know how cold it was before the sun came up...

Man I remeber when we started this topics 60+ pages back and a long time ago...good times j2

The Anniversary Date for this topic is November 28th. It will be one year old with the most posts, currently at 963 and being the most viewed, currently at  22,187 views, and 65 pages running.

When we get past the November 28th date, you will be able to compare with last years date, to see if Al Gore has any standing on his global warming in your area, that is if you actual posted you current temps for that day.

Keep it going if nothing else, it's for prosperity. j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #964 on: October 29, 2008, 11:26:22 PM »

We had snow sunday afternoon, amongst the rain squalls, but the snow melted after covering the ground, slushy stuff.

30 yesterday morn and today when I got up, fall is sliding into early winter.  At 945 its only 35, blah and overcast out.  More snow forcast til early May.
j45 if it got that cold here half of florida would call of sick lol

j45 That's due to the fact that the other half of Florida is Retired j41

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
funny  pleasant i think its cause our blood is thin ...i caught a cold being outside for 2 hrs and it was 71'
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #965 on: October 30, 2008, 05:08:37 AM »

We had snow sunday afternoon, amongst the rain squalls, but the snow melted after covering the ground, slushy stuff.

30 yesterday morn and today when I got up, fall is sliding into early winter.  At 945 its only 35, blah and overcast out.  More snow forcast til early May.
j45 if it got that cold here half of florida would call of sick lol

j45 That's due to the fact that the other half of Florida is Retired j41

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
funny  pleasant i think its cause our blood is thin ...i caught a cold being outside for 2 hrs and it was 71'

ode,

Are you typing to me? ..................and are you sure it was a cold  i9

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #966 on: October 30, 2008, 08:34:38 AM »

38* this am with a high of 72* clear and calm very sunny....

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #967 on: October 30, 2008, 08:39:16 AM »

It hit the low of 20* this morning and it is 21* with sunshine with the high of 59*

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ode2god
« Reply #968 on: October 30, 2008, 06:55:19 PM »

sorry pleasant not sure wat you mean by typing ..as for the cold i have a sore throught ,sneezing and achy ..not a full blown cold but if i dont chug some oj it will be..my kids get runny noses  if their out in it to long.. we're already breaking out the winter coats..lol a29
ode2god
« Reply #969 on: October 30, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »

sorry steve i guess i got distracted honey yes i was tying to your reply i thought you said typing you its a blonde thing ...lol just like i call you pleasant not pheasant lol my husband  pointed that out to me lol...blonde moment 
sorry pleasant not sure wat you mean by typing ..as for the cold i have a sore throught ,sneezing and achy ..not a full blown cold but if i dont chug some oj it will be..my kids get runny noses  if their out in it to long.. we're already breaking out the winter coats..lol a29
j1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #970 on: October 31, 2008, 04:29:28 AM »

sorry steve i guess i got distracted honey yes i was tying to your reply i thought you said typing you its a blonde thing ...lol just like i call you pleasant not pheasant lol my husband  pointed that out to me lol...blonde moment 

j45 j45 j44 You are toooooo much there ode...

I figured you would catch on sooner or later. Just don't call me late for supper.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #971 on: October 31, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »

39 this am with a high of 71 today..very sunny and clear...

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #972 on: October 31, 2008, 09:10:06 AM »

28* at 5:30AM will have a high of 59 today
Tomorrow AM will be about the same.
I'll be out with the muzzle loader looking for deer. c110 Great weather for the first day.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #973 on: October 31, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »

Another cold one here again this morning for a low of 20*. It just hit 21* now.

Looks like we may get a delayed Indian summer comming up this week though. High today, 69* and lots of sunshine j41

Have a nice weekend!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ode2god
« Reply #974 on: November 02, 2008, 12:51:21 AM »

you could  be called worse ..lol...like an ol charlie goat i mean horse we all know an love ...ill probably still call you pleasant sometimes unless yer bein  mean  ...lol

j45 j45 j44 You are toooooo much there ode...

I figured you would catch on sooner or later. Just don't call me late for supper.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
:grin:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »