Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:26:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  How cold was it this morning by you?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How cold was it this morning by you?  (Read 482396 times)
Suz658
« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2008, 07:42:01 AM »

Fine day here, think I'll take laptop out to the garden this afternoon ........

Suz

suz,

You are going out in the garden this afternoon in 15*? I'd be having a fire going in the house and drinking another pot of coffee j41

That is one drastic weather change in as much as 48hrs, correct me if I am missing something here.

Which cycle are you in, when do you hit the spring and summer months?

Have a nice day j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Hehe this is the warmest week I've seen in months.  Official T-shirt wearing season - summer - started at the beginning of April although we did had have loads of snow during 2nd week, that was also the week my bobs decided to come into full lay, had a few start mid march. 

We don't usually see temperatures much higher than 18-19*C even when England & Central Scotland are having "heatwaves". The longest day will be on the 20th of June then its down hill from there again  :wink:

That is one drastic weather change in as much as 48hrs, correct me if I am missing something here.

Just re-read your post Steve - I might be being thick here, but you do realise that first weather posted was in*F second in *C (sorry, i keep forgetting to convert everything into US) The temperature here right now is 17*C/63*F so about the same as 48hrs ago  :?: but still a bit cool than your used to.

Suz

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #526 on: May 08, 2008, 07:52:42 AM »

Fine day here, think I'll take laptop out to the garden this afternoon ........

Suz

suz,

You are going out in the garden this afternoon in 15*? I'd be having a fire going in the house and drinking another pot of coffee j41

Which cycle are you in, when do you hit the spring and summer months?

Have a nice day j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Hehe this is the warmest week I've seen in months.  Official T-shirt wearing season - summer - started at the beginning of April although we did had have loads of snow during 2nd week, that was also the week my bobs decided to come into full lay, had a few start mid march. 

We don't usually see temperatures much higher than 18-19*C even when England & Central Scotland are having "heatwaves". The longest day will be on the 20th of June then its down hill from there again  :wink:

Just re-read your post Steve - I might be being thick here, but you do realise that first weather posted was in*F second in *C (sorry, i keep forgetting to convert everything into US) The temperature here right now is 17*C/63*F so about the same as 48hrs ago  :?: but still a bit cool than your used to.

Suz

I wasn't looking at the bar scale. I was looking at the posted temps and both showed * neither showed *F or *C so I Assumed it was in F.

So sorry for my confusion. Post your temps in F for us Americans if you will please, otherwise I will have to dig out my conversion chart that I have to use for Reeves...

Since Reeves is quite older, I understand that *C is ingrained in his head as *F is in mine. You being quite Younger should be able to convert in your head. s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #527 on: May 08, 2008, 08:04:37 AM »

67* F here this am w/ a high of 84*F..Partly cloudly with scattered thunderstorms this am...Morning Steve!!!!! Morning Suz!!!!!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Suz658
« Reply #528 on: May 08, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »

Good Morning Slider  j2   ...... well I've just finished my lunch 13.10 here  :?:

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #529 on: May 08, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »

On my second cup of coffee..going in to town and have lunch with Mum today she is 88yrs young and lives on her own...your 6 hrs ahead of me...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #530 on: May 08, 2008, 08:20:50 AM »

Good morning slider, and good afternoon to you suz j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #531 on: May 08, 2008, 08:23:35 AM »

On my second cup of coffee..going in to town and have lunch with Mum today she is 88yrs young and lives on her own...your 6 hrs ahead of me...

Slider,

You would have to get up pretty early to get ahead of suz and even then, that would be one hell of an adventure to accomplish. s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #532 on: May 08, 2008, 08:27:17 AM »

47 here and looks like rain for the next 3 days ::)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #533 on: May 08, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »

Steve you are right.. s020..and I have to get off this thing and go check my birds. And see if my gator is out this morning...

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #534 on: May 08, 2008, 09:38:05 AM »

Steve you are right.. s020..and I have to get off this thing and go check my birds. And see if my gator is out this morning...

Did you leave yet, or did you just get back in? I still haven't gone out to do the birds or check on the chicks. Raining to hard. The only thing I got done was bag up the trash and fed the dogs.

I guess I should get my  s53 in gear, and then put my seeder motor back together.

I see you change your gender again. I guess it gets old wearing a dress all day and no one to impress. Did the birds look at you funny also s020

Later gator j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

GSP4

« Reply #535 on: May 08, 2008, 09:44:23 AM »

Sprinkles
Hi: 73° Lo: 55°
Today : Likely light rain showers with slight chance of thunder. High 73F, humidity 60%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

think I'm going to get wet traing dogs today  s020

morning all, good afternoon Suz  :grin:
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #536 on: May 08, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »

4c
low tonight -5c
wind NW 26km/h
pressure 101.49^

Friday 13c
           -5c

Sat  16c
         3c
Suz658
« Reply #537 on: May 09, 2008, 03:47:00 AM »

Good Morning All

Another fine morning over here ..... Slept in so its been a manic, but I'm back on schedule now .... Kids thrown out to school, birds seen too, dogs walked ..... Coffee time

Well have a great day  :?:

Suz
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #538 on: May 09, 2008, 04:36:42 AM »

Morning to ya suz j2 I see you posted in *F

54* and light rain coming down in Slate WV at 0430 and calm winds. Rained all day yesterday and nothing got done. Had some ducks in the back yard in the grass, and a chipmunk at the bird feeder on the deck.

Todays menu: Showers early with some clearing by the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Have a nice day j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #539 on: May 09, 2008, 06:55:09 AM »

Morning Ya`ll...60*F this morning w/a high of 91*F today...Sunny all day and a little breezy...Gonna be a good one..got to get my work done before it reaches that 90 mark...Steve I do not know what I am going to do with you...Talk about the birds not recognize n me, I went out there yesterday with out my cap on and they all spooked...Have a great day...

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »