Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:45:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  How cold was it this morning by you?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How cold was it this morning by you?  (Read 482433 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

61* this am in N.E. Louisiana  with a high of 81* today also very breezy and clear skye's. Got my first Valley Quail egg yesterday.... j41

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

Still raining and fog here. 50* and flood warning for the area until Friday afternoon.

My creek is about 5 foot high. 4 foot above normal.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »

Winter.
In a couple months, spring.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #378 on: March 28, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »

Winter.
In a couple months, spring.

I here ya Reeves!

These April showers are killing me..  Maybe we will get the March winds next month to dry out.

Still raining here, it hasn't let up.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #379 on: March 28, 2008, 08:13:31 AM »

32 and more snow :x
No school for the kids again.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #380 on: March 28, 2008, 08:54:06 AM »

No school for the kids again.

Don't know how much snow you're talking, but they'll cancel school for the smallest amount of any precipitation of any kind anymore, even when the air conditioning is broke in the same building that didn't even have air conditioning when I went to the school.  Put on the tire chains for cryin' out loud!!  Oh, forgot....that would require some work and some responsibility, can't be doin' that.  Then the days that they have to "make up" is a complete joke, it's just a technicality to make some educated idiots feel good about their laws to protect us stupid citizens from ourselves.  :-|  Everyone knows that the last month of school is play time, so lets make those play days up and extend the school year to the later part of June!   :wink:  Public schools are a joke, they need to mandate a class for "Common Sense", but then they'd probably have a hard time finding a instructor for it or it would offend someone.  They probably wouldn't have time anyway for all the web surfing, text messaging, and cell phone calls?    :grin:  RANT!

Nothin' but mud and rain, and rain, and more rain here. 

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #381 on: March 28, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »

Today will be a repete of yesterday...Getting a few Butler eggs..

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #382 on: March 28, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »

Today will be a repete of yesterday...Getting a few Butler eggs..

slider,

Did you find them next to the maids? j41

s53 in rain, raw, miserable here, s80 I can't seem to dry out.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #383 on: March 28, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

Steve that is exactly where they were..under those little dresses...wish you would have told me sooner... s020

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #384 on: March 29, 2008, 05:03:14 AM »

Steve that is exactly where they were..under those little dresses...wish you would have told me sooner... s020

j45  j44 j41 i6

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #385 on: March 31, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »

Well here it is the last day of March and it has been more of an April as far as the rain. Temps still in the mid to upper 30* in the early mornings but warming up a little faster even without any sun.

The forbidden forcast for the next two days  s80

Today: Overcast with rain showers at times. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tonight: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with rain ending by afternoon. High 64F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #386 on: March 31, 2008, 01:21:46 PM »

63* this morning in N.E. Louisiana with a high in the mid 70s today . Rained most of the day yesterday with more tonight...Building larger breeder pens for my Blue Scale Quail with some of that free lumber... j41

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #387 on: April 01, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

58 in NH
Should hit 60. With rain again.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #388 on: April 01, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »

It is 66* cloudy/muggy with winds S @ 6.2 mph with more rain on the way,
this weather sucks..

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »

It was 70* at 5am with a high of 75* today...Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain..its 10:20am and I am still drinking coffee. s80

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »