Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:25:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Individual State/Country Discussion
| | |-+  Nebraska
| | | |-+  Moving............On
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving............On  (Read 5852 times)
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:39 PM »

To quote your previous post:

"If you don't expand ona (?) conversqation (?), eventually  everything that can be discussed about quail will have been said and this forum will dryl (?) up and die, as have others.  [Name three, moron].

It's the diversity of topics that keep this forum going.  (This is an intentional, absolute, lie from the devil, just like the one that claims it's the differences between Americans that makes this a great country).

How many times can you tell people what kind of incubator to use or what to expect from their hatches?

I understand that some people have only a one tract (?) personality, (you mean as opposed to a fat head that tries to cover the whole subdivision?) but those with more than half a brain can branch out and keep a forum alive.  Try it some time.  You might help the forum, rather than be the desease (what the hell is a "desease"?) that kills it !!"

It is obvious that you hate this forum, think it is all wrong and would be much happier, somewhere, anywhere, else.

I suppose you would think this is a Democracy.  Do you think we ought to take a vote on whether you should leave, or be allowed to change it?  Or maybe you would be happier with the decision of the person who pays all the bills, here.  If you were correct, wouldn't it be called "That Convoluted, Mish-Mash, no specific topic, jabberass Hen Party Place"?

I assume from your highly intellectual comments, that you think I, and/or others with whom you disagree, are the ones with half a brain, or less.  I'll bet you $1,000 per person, that each of the people who have expressed displeasure with your hate speech, jaw-flap-fests have a higher IQ than either of you.

Further, I'll bet $5,000 mine is between 25 and 50 points higher.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:23:29 AM by wildergamebirds » Logged

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 12:17:54 AM »

No.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 01:15:12 AM »

Well aren't you just the sweetest thing goin' i5
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 01:55:41 AM »

Just a question, no bashing, not that I don't like a GOOD bashing now and again.
190 posts, how many actually have to do with BIRDS?
Just wondering, I know how many Reeves has, but then he doesn't bake alot either.

or knit, or darn, or sew, or drink tea ,or........

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »