Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:41:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Me & My Quail
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Me & My Quail  (Read 35642 times)
Suz658
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »

:cry:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:24:17 PM by Suz658 » Logged
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

Man, If I'd known she was that pretty, I would have been afraid to talk to her.

Suddenly, I feel old and fat.

And look at those cages.  Looks like they were build yesterday, and the birds added 10 minutes before the pictures.  I try to keep mine clean for the health of the birds, but I'll never be in Good Housekeeping.

Oh, by the way, you say the play golf in Scotland?  Who'd a thunk it!

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
GSP4

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

Hi Suz, a31 I love your set up, shows what a girl can do when she puts her mind to it! you and your daughter did a great job building the pens  s98 
I'm still new here and spend most of my time using the search and reading.  My husban and I have raised and raced pigeons for about 20 years and have always loved birds,   we just started keeping quail  and have alot to learn about them. this forum has been a big help and thier are some old timers here that are always helpful j2
Keep posting those pic's I love seeing all the different set ups and birds j41
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:28:36 AM »

What they said ! (well, except the old and fat part  :grin:)

s98
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »

That was your 1500th post?  Very creative.  Surprisingly you've barely posted one per day.  Guess you used to work for a living, huh?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:14:22 PM by wildergamebirds » Logged

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 12:10:53 PM »

Again, nice setup and good looking birds Suz658  s98!!

Man, If I'd known she was that pretty, I would have been afraid to talk to her.

Suddenly, I feel old and fat.

Give it up wildergamebirds, you are way past your prime, and besides, You are old enough to be her father. s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

That was my point, more or less.  Maybe her Grandmother is single.

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »

That was my point, more or less.  Maybe her Grandmother is single.

j45 Now you are really pushing it s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »

Excellent pictures and post!!

s98 s98

Those pictures of the color variations of the Coturnix/Japanese Quail are really different, some new color strains i haven't seen before. Really nice.

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »

I'm always surprised that people think when a man says something nice to, or about a woman, he's "out to get her".  And if a man says something critiquing a woman, he is trying to hold her down, discriminating, or being cruel.

I give up.  I take it all back.  She looks perfectly, dead center, middle-of-the-road average.  Her pens are unimpressive.

And I don't like her Granny, either!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 01:30:39 PM by wildergamebirds » Logged

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 01:48:49 PM »

I'm always surprised that people think when a man says something nice to, or about a woman, he's "out to get her".  And if a man says something critiquing a woman, he is trying to hold her down, discriminating, or being cruel.

I give up.  I take it all back.  She looks perfectly, dead center, middle-of-the-road average.  Her pens are unimpressive.

s020 j45 ya damned if ya do..........and ya damned if ya don't.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »

awww Please don't take it back :cry:  I've been smiling since reading your original post. Granny's dead, Mum's still got my dad, but she has a sister we'd gladly ship overseas lol

Thanks for your nice comments everyone

suz

Suz,

Does she do windows and sew?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 02:04:18 PM »

awww Please don't take it back :cry:  I've been smiling since reading your original post. Granny's dead, Mum's still got my dad, but she has a sister we'd gladly ship overseas lol

suz

Suz,

Does she do windows and sew?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Yeah Steve,  she a hard little worker ...................... when she's sober lol  i9 .... Any takers???

OOPS!!!!! j45

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Oh and by the way suz, if the old D Trump gets his way, there goes the neighbor hood.

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »

suz

Well if you're that anxious to get rid of auntie, I should be cautious.  But if she's that bad, she's probably a good match for me.  

Windows?  Sewing?  Who cares?  Did she have a hand in the pen building?  Can she handle a shovel?

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »

Very nice Suz658!  The days must be longer and more liesure time over there, in order to be able to keep up with all that?   ^-^

Posted by: wildergamebirds

Suddenly, I feel old and fat

Well.....you should!  It probably isn't the first or last time you'll feel this way.

:grin:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »