Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:46:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Wacky weather
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wacky weather  (Read 2388 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: November 11, 2007, 04:47:43 PM »

Hello All, I've been wondering how many got the storms that came thru about 2 -3 weeks ago  well I sure did. I'd just got thru moving all of my winter breeders into the building and stopped at 10:30 p.m that night the next am. I awoke saw birds in the pens all froze and wet.  My buddy in AR lost all of his too so I gotta get him some of my stuuf. The rain was blown it did get down to 30 that night but I lost most my breeders from my Butlers, Ga Gia., wisconsins, also my jumbo browns but thank GOD I just have been putting 125+ each week from the past 4 weeks so I gots all new breeders about 1 week from starting. I've been getting eggs from these birds for 3 weeks tom. and I'm up to 70 a day now and increasing by 10 a day. I'm setting every egg til I'm pleased with the fertility I've only checked at hatching time its neat to see the veins that GOD has created something you can just watch and learn. Hoofster is gonna be getting some of  the eggs and we're  gonna be trying to learn which is the best way to ship the eggs so I can get that downall I can since my brain is coming back after all the years of drinking.The birds sure are great for rehabing and seeing what all GOD has out there for us. Since I got hurt last spring and was in bed for 7 weeks straight I'm so glad for birds and GOD and all of this forum. I never thought I'd be able to get up again. GOD DOES WONDERS, GOD BLESS,Tommy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »