Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:32:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Photos wanted for Coturnix Lecture
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Photos wanted for Coturnix Lecture  (Read 1986 times)
Jessibell

Personal Text

« on: October 07, 2010, 09:47:50 PM »

Hey folks - great to be back here after so many years! This is where I learned all about raising quail when I started 10 years ago. I havn't had quail for a few years as I am in university, and I am doing a short lecture and power point presentation on Coturnix quail (japanese quail) for a veterinary class - I have some photos from the internet and some of my own but can't find all that I am looking for. If anyone here has some photos i could use that would be great! They will be for education only and not reproduced in any way.

Specifically, I am looking for good quality photos of as many different colors/patterns as possible, battery cage setups and other setups, photos of malformities, and a photo of copulation (because we have to have at least one dirty picture :)

Sometime within the next week would be great. I appreciate it very much!

ty2
Jessi Bell
Thompson Rivers University
Jessibell

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:04:59 AM »

If anyone has a good quality video of a male coturnix crowing I'd love to put that into my powerpoint. I've been all over youtube and can't find a decent one.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »