Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:48:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  OIL in U.S.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OIL in U.S.  (Read 4081 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« on: February 10, 2009, 01:52:36 PM »

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911
The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April ('08) that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.  It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since '95) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota ; western South Dakota ; and extreme eastern Montana .... check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

'When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.' says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

'This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years.' reports, The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.  It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'  And it stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .  For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end.  Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago.  How ever, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves... and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels.  And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 41 years straight.

2. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from TWO YEARS AGO!

U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World!
Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world is more than 2 TRILLION barrels.  On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction.

They reported this stunning news:  We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
- 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait
- 22-times as much oil as Iran
- 500-times as much oil as Yemen

- and it's all right here in the Western United States .

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this?  Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil!

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East -more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped.  That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

----

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 02:09:59 PM by slider » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

I had seen this one last year. So sad that the Green Weenies control this country.

We are becoming a 3 world country faster then expected.

Check this out as well...... I got this from another website.

February 5, 2009
Something BIG is happening; 9 U.S. states declare sovereignty

Last week, the New Hampshire Legislature made a dramatic declaration warning the federal government that they risk "nullifying the Constitution."

Within the past 7 days, eight other U.S. states have made similar declarations of their sovereignty!

Clearly something "big" is up. These types of actions by state legislatures rarely if ever take place, and I know of absolutely no time in US history when so many states made such declarations within such a short period of time.

WHAT IF. . . . . .
The states disband the federal government; which is within their power to do via Constitutional Convention, then walk away from the entire $20 TRILLION U.S. National Debt?

They could tell the creditors to go collect the money from the people who borrowed it. . . . . Oh, wait. . . . . . they no longer exist . . . . . too bad. Bye.

We could be witnessing the foundation of the biggest financial [expletive deleted]-job in the history of the world as US states dissolve the federal government that borrowed all the money!

Below are links to the nine states (so far) that have made sovereignty declarations of one type or another.

Washington
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?year=2009&bill=4009

New Hampshire
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HCR0006.html

Arizona
http://www.azleg.gov/Formatdocument·asp?inDoc=/legtext/49leg/1r/bills/hcr2024p.htm

Montana
http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2009/billhtml/HB0246.htm

Michigan
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(21rmjiv1sl0wvw55yxurwl55))/documents/2009-2010/Journal/House/pdf/2009-HJ-01-22-002.pdf

Missouri
http://www.house.mo.gov/content.aspx?info=/bills091/bills/HR212.HTM

Oklahoma
http://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/state-legislator-charles-key-wants-to-limit-federal-power/

Hawaii
http://www.hawaii-nation.org/

I can see it coming. It will no longer be the "United States of America"

It should be called " The Independent States of North America" formally known as U.S.A. defunct.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 03:55:24 PM »

Well Steve....there goes my idea for Seal Team 6 to drop on Ottawa and taking over Canada !
Maybe now you'll become Provinces of Canada and your taxes will increase five billion percent !
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »

Well Steve....there goes my idea for Seal Team 6 to drop on Ottawa and taking over Canada !
Maybe now you'll become Provinces of Canada and your taxes will increase five billion percent !

s020 Howdy Neighbor! Canada ain't taken my guns, and I ain't Declaring them either.

I ain't paying no stupid taxes either, that's what the guns are for.  s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

Ya`ll have to pay taxes up there..... c110  c109

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
cv
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »

Try x sniper, sounds like he's got something in the works ...

according to the Robinsons, Canada will become North Montana

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 05:49:38 PM by cv » Logged
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 09:22:40 PM »

The guy with the last barrel...........is the winner!!   We're just hangin' on to ours and usin' up theirs first!    :-o

greyghost
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »

30-06 W 180 GR Nosler Partition rounds. Come get MY guns; Good luck!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »