Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:48:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  A new auction site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A new auction site  (Read 4949 times)
EggAuct

Personal Text

« on: June 29, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »

www.EggAuct.com Is now issuing free credit for new registraions
$50 credit on the first 1-50 registered users.
$20.00 credit for the next 51-100 registered users.
$10.00 credit for the next 101-200 registered users.
$5.00 credit for the next 201-300 registered users.
The credit can be used for any seller fees, store, and seller verification.

1. We use professional well supported software not homemade software that locks up, freezes and crashes.
2. EggAuct.com runs on private dedicated servers using intel proccessors and are always running 99.99%.
3. We use the latest direct payment methods. No real need to contact buyers after auction closes they can simply pay using the direct payment methods you choose. Like Paypal, Google Checkout, Worldpay, 2Checkout, Nochex, Ikobo, Protx, Authorize.net, Moneybookers, Amazon Payments and Paymate.
4. Our customer service support answers questions right away.
5. We do not use advertisements on our site that will pose a virus threat to your computer. We never had any complaints about malicious viruses, popup's or adware on our site ever.
6. Some people may ask why should I use this site when I can use one that is totally free? All we have to say about that is you get what you pay for and read on.
7. Ask other users from other sites how are their services and software? You will hear nothing but problems with page lockups, freeze ups crashes page slowdowns and headaches.
8. Our software utilizes the latest php technology.
9. We sponsor and support many forums, clubs and society's. Are others doing the same?
10. We are also hobbyist just like you.
11. Sellers ONLY pay a low 3% end of auction value fee for auctions that are sold ONLY. Unless you choose to add optional featured listings and so on. You never pay for non sold items.
12. Our auction has many features like wanted ads, Item swap, featured items, featured category items, and more.
Even if you don't see any items of interest today signup so that we know your with us.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:39:41 PM by EggAuct » Logged

www.eggauct.com
Sell and buy fertile bird eggs, live birds and more in an online auction.
mikespheasants

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »

hi do you have a link
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 12:41:11 PM »

OK I`m in...... w1

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 07:38:20 AM »

hi do you have a link

Looks like this one ?

http://www.eggauct.com/

OK, we have read about the site. How about knowing more about the owner ? People like to know whom they are dealing with.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 11:01:26 AM »

agd2

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
backcountry
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 03:11:32 PM »

i also  agd2
EggAuct

Personal Text

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »

You can check the about us page located here at this link.

http://www.eggauct.com/about_us,page,content_pages

www.eggauct.com
EggAuct

Personal Text

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:32:56 PM »

hi do you have a link

http://www.eggauct.com

www.eggauct.com
bidBird

Personal Text

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »

http://bidbirdauctions.com/
My name is Jesse Paul. We have been in poultry for eight years. I am the district director and vice president of the Wyandotte Breeders of America Club. I love our Lord! I am happily married with four children. We currently raise 11 varieties of large fowl Wyandottes, several bantam varieties, 11 varieties of call ducks and a few Mandarins. My wife runs a local 4H chapter and my children show our poultry regularly. You can read more about us here. http://www.paulspoultry.com/aboutus.html
Failure is not an option with our auction site. We do not use the inexpensive $200.00 to $300.00 php software that most other sites are offering. We feel that it is not secure or robust enough and we want to offer our members the best. Our cold fusion based software had set us back over $3,000.00 and we have a separate and dedicated server for our site. We currently have ads running in Backyard Poultry Magazine and the Poultry Press. I hope this gives you a little insight into “who you are dealing with”
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »