Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:48:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Members Pictures
| | |-+  Moose,Dogs,Birds Avaries, .........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moose,Dogs,Birds Avaries, .........  (Read 5333 times)
labmancan
Expert Member

« on: February 02, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »

Hope this works!
It's my Photobucket Folder, comments taken with a grain of salt. :grin:

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306/labmancan/

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »

Excellent pictures labmancan!!

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »

Thanks for sharing the pix labmancan. Could be bigger though. :razz:
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 05:55:43 PM »

To post them here, first click the edit button at the top of each picture. It will open on a new page. Then click re-size. In the drop box, click the forum option. It will re-open. Then repeat for all you want to post on a forum.
After you have them all re-sized (so the forum pages do not end up too wide) then left click the bottom link (IMG) then right click & copy.
You will want to have photobucket and the forum you want to post on at the same time if posting more than one picture.
When pasting the code in the forum, remember to hit the enter key at least one time, so the second picture code ends up on a new line. (if you forget, the pictures will end up side by side)
Right click where you want the picture:(I hit the enter key twice)

OK, the picture is small. Maybe because it is not my account ?
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »

a24

That moose and I would have words!     :wink:

Looks like there has been some "rigging" going on in the brooder department?

s98

Thanks!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »

The moose has lived here since it was born in 06, it's mom and her 07 calf also hang around. It is eating the leftover berries off one of my Mountain Ash trees in the photos.

Everything is Rigged around here. It starts life as one thing, I get it Free and change it to what I need. :grin:

The Quail Brooder was a floor display at Petsmart, until someone hit it with a mop handle. I built a 2 piece top out of scrap wire, plywood and 3/4 x 3/4 hardwood strips, a used socket and a salvaged dimmer and receptacle. I did have to buy the one box. :grin: :grin:

The metal framed avary started out as my cousins 10'x20' Costco boat house. Too much snow last year, After the cover ripped I got it. Now it is 33'l x 11'w, I seperated it into 3 pens and it now houses my Yellow Goldens, Red Goldens and my Wht. R.N and his Chinese girl friend. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »