Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 10:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Winter Wonderland
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winter Wonderland  (Read 13202 times)
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »

but I'm sure birdlovers limes are grade A+++

Thanks birddog, well i'm sure not nasty like that restaurant, when it comes to cleaniness i make sure its done. I'll show you a picture of a lemon tree i have, it does have 1 lemon on it, i have to repot it in a larger pot this way the tree will produce more lemons, i can even take cuttings of the tree and make more, you can have some if you like. I love gardening a lot, some people say i have a green thumb       j41

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 12:49:12 PM »

As promised here are pictures of some of my citrus trees/seedlings:

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »

::)

Looks good birddude. 

Although, I do believe that it is illegal to have that particular exotic species of plant in the state of New York.   s47  Too bad too......you had those bonzai trees  looking pretty good. Now you'll have to get rid of them before you get caught.   I heard they were poisonous to pheasants anyway, even if they just look at them could cause them to go blind. That's just too bad.  You may have to get a permit in order to just dispose of them?   :cry:

You're just a regular green thumb, I wish that I could grow tomatos like that.    :grin:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:46:49 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »

::)

Too bad too......you had those bonzai trees  looking pretty good. Now you'll have to get rid of them before you get caught.   I heard they were poisonous to pheasants anyway, even if they just look at them could cause them to go blind. That's just too bad.  You may have to get a permit in order to just dispose of them?   :cry:

You're just a regular green thumb, I wish that I could grow tomatos like that.    :grin:

j41 Thanks CharlieHorse for my daily laugh!!    

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »