Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  10 X
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10 X  (Read 4401 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« on: May 07, 2004, 12:52:20 AM »

Anymore funny stories about that nasty rooster ? Haven't seen, or lost track of the stories  :lol:
10x-bullseye
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 03:55:52 PM »

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't had time to get online lately. My coworker went out with a major foot surgery and I've been working a lot of twelve and sixteen hour days just to keep up.I even pulled a couple of twenty four hour shifts!
He's back now on crutches so it should get better soon. Iv'e been gone so long my password didn't even work. and whats up with this new look? I,m only gone for a month and you guys rearrange all the furniture.
As for Junior I had to permenantly kick him out for bad behavior. He hung around for about a month constantly fighting his dad thru the wire and chasing me around the yard. Then about two weeks ago he finaly gave up and left to find his own girl friends. good thing to because I was about to put the axe to him. I thought about starting a save Junior the ornery rooster web site. you know like something that would appeal to the animal wacko croud, like pay me five hundred dollars or the rooster gets it!  
If there's one thing a bunny lovin, tree huggin, toad licker can't pass up it's saving some poor animals life. And it would be of great benifit to them as well since just one week with Junior and I swear they would kill him with their bare hands and swear off tofu for life.
Just my way of making the world a better place to live.
Joel.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 04:17:13 PM »

Glad to see ya back !

Now what are you going to do for entertainment ?  :lol:

You sure Junior will not be back, with a bunch of sons ?  :shock:  :lol:
komori35
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 11:11:35 PM »

ha you should have a plan for when he gets back...if he does.

how about get a whole bunch of people on a special call system and if he comes back they can all run at him waving their arms and yelling like a huge tidal wave....bet he'd NEVER be seen in those parts again!

maybe it would go like this:

10xbullseye: "red alert, he's back!  PREPARE FOR OPERATION TIDAL WAVE!"
Junior: "what, you think i'm gonna back down for a couple of people-"
crowd of 100 people and a few dogs: "YAAAHHHHHHH!!!"
Junior: "AHHHHHH!" (flies off into the sunset...or no wait if he couldn't fly...maybe just run extermely fast)

HAHAHAHA yeah, well....dont mind me im just feeling very creative at the moment...

-komori (who is having a hyper moment and needs to go run somewhere to calm down... :shock: )  :D ha...
Country Quail Boy FL
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 10:55:24 PM »

w0w :shock: ...

thats all i can say
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »