Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:10:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Hello from NE Alabama
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello from NE Alabama  (Read 6399 times)
OdellFarms
« on: March 14, 2013, 09:01:58 AM »

Hello everyone!  My wife Carolyn and I operate a small family-owned fowl hatchery in Flat Rock, Alabama.  I initially found this forum last year when I was doing research on BW quail.  There is a wealth of information here and we appreciate everyone's contributions to That Quail Place Forum!  Enjoy your feather-covered friends!  j2

JD & Carolyn Odell
OdellFarms
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:34:16 AM »

What the heck happened to this place?  Did the Black Death roll through here and wipe everyone out?   thk1

Lots of work on maintaining this forum, great forum design, just no traffic or what?   ???
-jd
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 05:33:52 PM »

This used to be the best place on the net to be..Then the Wicked Witch from Florida came riding thru and every body left...Its a sad thing !!!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
OdellFarms
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 11:12:41 PM »

Wicked Witch from Florida?  I'm not tracking?  Is this a person or an event?  Where is this Witch now?  Witches get burned at the stake! 
-jd
cv
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 05:56:00 PM »

I thought the witch was a myth myself.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:03:27 PM by cv » Logged
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »

No she was very real and I do hope she got burned on the stake....It was a very bad time around here...and Mgt would not do a thing about it...so every body left and it resolved itself...now this place is as dead as a hammer...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »

I guess Odell Farms deleted their account. Notice the Guest under the name?

Oh well  bb7 What ya gonna do?  dk2

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
cv
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »

yes, I did notice the word "guest" under the name,
yet I'd think Odell Farms might just be standing outside the fence looking in, for a moment from time to time
Who knows, maybe Odell will be back to ask and or add something to the community, maybe not..
Everybody counts..
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »

yes, I did notice the word "guest" under the name,
yet I'd think Odell Farms might just be standing outside the fence looking in, for a moment from time to time
Who knows, maybe Odell will be back to ask and or add something to the community, maybe not..
Everybody counts..

He was a member and then became a "guest". Guests can't post. s20
For him to come back under OdellFarms, he will have to get with the owner of the site to reinstate him, or come under another name.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »