Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:47:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Gamebird Business Aspects
| | |-+  Posted Copy: Simple VENDOR/SUPPLIER in agreement with BUYER/PURCHASER
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Posted Copy: Simple VENDOR/SUPPLIER in agreement with BUYER/PURCHASER  (Read 11201 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« on: August 06, 2007, 06:25:56 PM »

Since I have received an over abundance of emails requesting a copy of my own Simple Agreement to Supply Wild Game Birds I have decided to post it here for you to copy.

I also want to state that it would be in Your Best Interest to consult an attorney for legal advise concerning the form below. I use this Simply Agreement in my state and don't have any problems. Each State has their own little quirks regarding any form of contracts.

The contract that I have made was written in ms word 2000, and goes on legal size paper (8.5 x 14). If you have this program, and would like a copy, you can edit out all that is in it and add what you need. Email me @ skaybird@hughes.net and in the subject line state: RE: Buyer/purshaser aggreement

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Simple Agreement to Supply
Wild Game Birds

Vendor/Supplier:
Your Company Name
Your Street Address
Your City, State, and Zip code
Your Phone Number

In an Agreement With:

Buyer/Purchaser:
His Company Name
His Company Address
His City, State, and Zip code
His Phone Number

Vendor/Supplier also known as (Your Company Name) Will:

1)   Supply (state what game birds) to (His Company) a minimum of (how many) birds per month for pick up.

A)   (quantity) bird minimum will be for the months beginning: October 1st, November 1st, December 1st, 200_  and January  1st, February 1st, and ending after the last pick up of March 1st, 200_.

B)   Cost per bird will be established at the rate of: (quantity) bird lot: $X.XX per male Ring-necked Pheasant, or any other wild game birds. $X.XX per female Ring-necked Pheasant, or any other wild game birds.

C)   In the event that a 50/50 lot is established per (quantity) birds, equal male/female ratio, the price will be established at  $X.XX per bird at this time. If a 50/50 lot is not established per (quantity) birds, the cost per bird is established in 1(B) of this agreement.

(2)  (Your Company Name) will supply all legal documentation pertaining to the acquisition and transfer of the wild game birds, pertaining to the Department of Natural Resources rules and regulation, set aside by The State of (your state), on the same day of transfer.

Buyer/Purchaser also known as (His Company Name) Will:

1)   Have prior to pick up and transfer of wild game birds, a copy of their (state) business license, a filled out (their State) Sales Tax Exemption form and the required (his State) Department of Natural Resources license or permit numbers.

A)   In the event that a (his State) Sale Tax Exemption Form is not available, (His or your State), State sale tax will be collected, also at the time of purchase.

2)   Use (Your Company Name) as their main supplier of wild game birds during the months starting:

A)   October 1st, November 1st, December 1st, 200_  and during the months starting January 1st, February 1st, and ending after the last pick up of March 1st 200_.

B)    Also agree to a minimum purchase of (XXX) Ring-necked Pheasants, or other wild game birds.

C)    Also agree, in the event that they do not purchase the minimum amount of (XXX) Ring-necked Pheasants, or other wild game birds, that they will be held in breech of this agreement and, (your company name) may take legal action to recover all costs associated with hatching and maintaining adult Ring-necked Pheasants, and any other wild game birds, in the time frame of this agreement, and any other legal costs involved in the proceedings to recover said costs associated with this agreement.

3)   Also understand, and agrees, that, if the birds (Ring-necked Pheasants, or any other wild game birds) are not available during any part of the time frame of this agreement due to:

A)    Hatch problems/fertility rate, electric power outages,

B)    Diseases caused by, Avian Influenza, Pullorum Typhoid or others including quarantine.

C)    Predators, including but not limited to Fox, snakes, coyote and others, that they have the right to use a second or back up vendor/supplier for their Ring-necked Pheasants, and any other wild game birds, at any time when needed.

4)   Also agree not to hold (your company name) in breech of this agreement or libel for the loss of profits to their business.

Buyer/Purchaser:

Name: ________________________ Title____________ Date: _________
                   (print)           

Name: ________________________
              (Signature)

State Game bird License No.______________

Vendor/Supplier:

Name: ________________________ Title____________ Date: _________
                               (Print)

Name: ________________________
              (Signature)

State Game bird License No.______________

PHF-99
(rev) 7-27-06

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »