Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:16:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  game bird gazette
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: game bird gazette  (Read 4356 times)
setterman

Personal Text

« on: April 26, 2011, 10:01:23 AM »

Does anyone have a email for this company never receive my mags from them maybe one a year!!...lost her email..thanks

Raising quail and partridge for release or hunting parties!

Permit Breeder
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »

Does anyone have a email for this company never receive my mags from them maybe one a year!!...lost her email..thanks

Look under "G" in the membership section.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
QUAIL

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

I have not seen a new magazine this spring yet. Has anyone else? You can email debbie@gamebird.com
DarrenS

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:38 PM »

I just talked with debbie at the gazette on the phone a few minutes ago. She said the spring magazine will be on its way out to everyone in a few days. If you don't get your issue in the next week, she said to drop her an e-mail at debbie@gamebird.com  She said there was a glitch on the address labeling on the winter issue and a small number of members may not have received that issue. She thought anyone who was affected had been sent a replacement but if you didnt get yours, she said let her know and she'll take care of you.
setterman

Personal Text

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 08:25:30 AM »

Anyone get the new mag yet?? past two weeks sent emails and they were nice enough to even call me both times they said it would be in the mail this week still nothing...To bad they cant keep up had some good info in it!

Raising quail and partridge for release or hunting parties!

Permit Breeder
DarrenS

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »

I got the new magazine and it's a very good one. I'd give it a few more days. I have friends that sometimes get their copy earlier or later than mine comes, just seems to take longer in the mail for some than others.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »