Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:27:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Site Announcements/Promotions/Feedback
| |-+  Special Promotions and Giveaways
| | |-+  What Happened?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 21427 times)
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »

Congrats Labman, enjoy your prize.

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 11:02:58 AM »

I would like to thank Larry and my grade 5 math teacher for this most prestigious award. Also my writers,producers and directors, and to my grade 10 teacher who thought that the only math that I was capable of, was figuring how many days until my parole, I say   i5

Thank-you

You are one sick puppy.... You also forgot to thank Reeves. If it wasn't for him, you would still be out in the cold, looking in s98

Congrats!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »

I would like to thank Larry and my grade 5 math teacher for this most prestigious award. Also my writers,producers and directors, and to my grade 10 teacher who thought that the only math that I was capable of, was figuring how many days until my parole, I say   i5

Thank-you

They probably knew that you where a lost cause, regardless of their efforts. It was probably just plain pure luck, your name was stuck to someone elses correct answer and Larry didn't catch it.

a26

Sad really....... s47

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:47:39 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

It had me stumped, for about an hour. Then I went over to the School, and paid the grade 3 math teacher $50.00 to slip it into one of his weekly quizs.

Haven't you figured out good old graft and corruption! That's the only way to get things done in Politics and Oil production.

s020

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

s20

$50???   You should have had him figure up how many books that you could have bought for $50.   What you didn't read was the fine print.  This only ships to the USA only. Now your going to have to spend another $100 or more to run down to the border and have somebody throw it over the fence to ya.  You should have just had it sent to me and bought your own copy?

Congratulations nontheless!!

c49

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »

:x

Ain't that somethin' ?!    The first person to ever make headlines on this forum and look who it is.  That's pitiful.  Something has to be wrong here? Larry must use the same system to determine a winner that they will be using tomorrow in this state for the elections?  In other words, nobody knows how/if it works and nobody will claim voting for (fear of embarrassment and humiliation) whomever the fool is who supposedly wins.

c109

s47
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 10:44:26 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 12:35:56 AM »

I guess we had a provincial election today, messed up some good T.V..
The great thing is all those leftover Cora-plast signs that are all over the place, they make great trays for my Battery Brooder. I really thank the politicians for  those 4' x8'ers!

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 08:50:15 AM »

I guess we had a provincial election today, messed up some good T.V..
The great thing is all those leftover Cora-plast signs that are all over the place, they make great trays for my Battery Brooder. I really thank the politicians for  those 4' x8'ers!

s020

Worst thing about it.........they're just getting started here, we'll have to look at them and listen to their lies constantly until november. TV and radio ruined, with the attempt at brainwashing. One guy talks like he can and will save the world if elected..............he's probably satan himself?    :evil:

If it's anything like here, you probably already paid for those signs somewhere along the line anyway? :-|

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 08:56:16 AM »

Tories won again(over 40yrs. in power),free health care premiums, more Nurses are to be hired, more schools to be built, free beer in every fridge, and I sure the H*&^ paid for it somewhere! s53 s53 s53 s53 s53

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 10:45:08 AM »

Free beer ?
Let me guess....being in the bush for the last month & I missed it ?

s2
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

I though that I was the only guy pulling up those signs...hit the corners and intersections ....and with those 4x8`s u get 2x4`s... :police:

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »