Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:31:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  That Quail Place ChatRoom
| | |-+  chat room or chart whichever you choose(ATTN: Admin.)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: chat room or chart whichever you choose(ATTN: Admin.)  (Read 5986 times)
Gamebirdman
« on: May 20, 2004, 09:28:51 PM »

Is there any way that we can see the status of the chat room? Just something to let us know if any one is in there.  I know it is asking a lot but just a suggestion.

Thanks
shaywo2
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 10:43:09 PM »

Great question.  I'm working on adding a better chat room. I will ensure that it has this capability.
Don McGowan
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 06:34:17 AM »

I ran a poll on the chat room and that did not help me much coming up with a time for everyone.  lets try Wednesday and Saturday night at 9 PM  Eastern and see if we get much responce then we can figure a better time or day and change it if you want.
EdenFarm
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 09:47:43 AM »

I will try it tonight at 9:00 eastern to see if anyone is on, Jack
BEDPAN

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 09:15:34 PM »

Hi.  I just went to the "CHAT" room a little after 9:00 e.s.t. and Don seemed to be the only one listed beside myself and I'm still talking to myself.  Old habits never die!!
Don McGowan
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 07:30:18 AM »

Sorry I missed you !!   Sat in there for awhile by my self and got bored.  got up went to the restroom  made some coffee and a snack and came back and  had missed you.  sat in there a little longer by my self then went to bed !!    gets wild on saturday night around here  :roll:
birdman182
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2004, 10:52:24 AM »

hi when i get in to the chat room when some one is on i try to talk and i type in stuff and i hit enter and nothing show up it dont even show what i say
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »