Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:08:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Gamebird Business Aspects
| | |-+  who buys quails eggs?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: who buys quails eggs?  (Read 8366 times)
Andrei
« on: August 15, 2004, 12:42:01 PM »

Hi guys
Im new on this forum. My parents have recently decided to raise some quails because they heard that their eggs are like a zillion times better than those of chickens. They would also like to sell some of eggs and probably the quails too. ANy idea what organizations/persons might be interseted in such products?
By the way, i live in Montreal, Canada.
Thank you
Andre
squirrelhunter
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 05:51:03 PM »

Yes, they are healthier, but your parents are aware that they are very small right? Anyway, If your looking for bobwhites or coturnix then the classifieds on the poultry connection should hold some eggs for you, even a canadian. Hows the hunting up there? always wanted to go.
animal_lover1920
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 03:37:55 PM »

Hey!! I would be interested in buying some in they are FERTILE. But not just eggs. Anyways, good luck with your quail!!
squirrelhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

QUAIL eggs are very nutritious probably due to a more concetrated content. As suggested in the beginning of the post, quail when spoken in the plural form is just quail, thats kind of a pet peeve of mine.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »