Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:06:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| |-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| | |-+  Central Ohio Youth Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Central Ohio Youth Hunt  (Read 3989 times)
derk1

« on: July 27, 2004, 08:28:36 PM »

Pheasants Forever along with us will be putting on a free of charge youth hunt on September 18th.
Hunters 17 and under with a license and legal guardian or parent can participate.
All they need to bring is their gun and amo.
check out our website for more info.
www.fairchildgamefarms.com

thanks
Derrick
Redhorse
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 09:19:31 AM »

Derrick, I have arranged for a hunter education instructor to come out and give the class to my Scout pack. We will allow Webelos and older scouts participate. This Friday I will be setting the date for a trap shoot so the ones who want to participate in the youth hunt will be comfortable with a shotgun. How many dog guides do you have available, and will you be requiring some sort of pre-registration in order to get an idea of how many youth will be showing up? You can E-Mail me directly so we can work out some details.

Shotgun, bird dog, 4X4!!!!!
derk1

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 09:27:05 PM »

Guides and dogs will be based off of the number of kids who sign up. The pre-registration is just please let me know how many and their names at least 1 week before hand. Sounds like you are doing a good thing with those kids and that is what we want to get going. Help the kids out.
give me a call or email me
fgamefarms@netzero.net

thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »