Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  i am woundering on what i can do
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: i am woundering on what i can do  (Read 20607 times)
14Yoquailfarmer
« on: June 04, 2006, 11:50:56 PM »

i was hoping some one can help me figure out what to use for my breeder feed and grower. i hope there isnt a post on this all ready i can do what ever works needed like grinding or mixing i dont care just want the best
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:00:03 AM by 14Yoquailfarmer » Logged
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 04:41:20 AM »

WOW???????   and we get to spend 8-12 thousand dollars a year per student on education simply amazing
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:18:00 AM by jchiar » Logged
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 05:27:50 AM »

yea not sure about the question myself.

Do you mean mix stuff from scratch?
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 11:02:04 AM »

no what i should use but if need be i can casue i have time on my hands schools out your guys spell check dosnt work on my computer im really sorry i have been working on it but i am also larning touch typing and some tme i push the wrong key
woodenegg
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 11:12:54 AM »

Grower feed can be reduced in protein to around 20% after about 5 or 6 weeks to fatten them up.  My breeders get 24-25% making sure I have enough calcium in the mix to give me shells.  You can feed growers a higher protein, but they will fatten up quicker with more carbs.  Seems it works on people too!!!

I'd have to ask the moderator, but you may need to enable Java for the spell checker?  I'm pretty sure it runs from one of the "helper" applications.
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »

thanks very much but to fatten them can i use crack corn and some thing else for a grower
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »

i was hoping some one can help me figure out what to use for my breeder feed and grower. i hope there isnt a post on this all ready i can do what ever works needed like grinding or mixing i dont care just want the best

I have never witnessed nor seen in print, such a disgrace in the English language before in my life. This is also after he/she had the opportunity to edit his/her post.

For the life of me, I just don’t know what woundering is. Care to elaborate?

WOW???????   and we get to spend 8-12 thousand dollars a year per student on education simply amazing

Yes, simply amazing isn’t it, and for a 14 year old too boot! I would be ashamed to continue posting until I have learned the English language to some extent, and some form of proper spelling or at least spell the words phonetically.
no what i should use but if need be i can casue i have time on my hands schools out your guys spell check dosnt work on my computer im really sorry i have been working on it but i am also larning touch typing and some tme i push the wrong key

I would suggest that next time you either decide to start a new topic or reply to a post/topic, to use your computers Microsoft Word program to correct the Spelling and Grammar .

Grower feed can be reduced in protein to around 20% after about 5 or 6 weeks to fatten them up.  My breeders get 24-25% making sure I have enough calcium in the mix to give me shells.  You can feed growers a higher protein, but they will fatten up quicker with more carbs.  Seems it works on people too!!!

I'd have to ask the moderator, but you may need to enable Java for the spell checker?  I'm pretty sure it runs from one of the "helper" applications.

Moderator? There are no moderators here. Never have and there is really no need for them. This is a self cleansing site.

Are you also trying to confuse him/her even more? Paying attention in school should be the first order of business and second, he/she should be using Microsoft Word to write his/her replies to posts or starting new topics. Once he/she has done this, all that is left is to use the spelling and grammar tool bar for any corrections.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 01:31:49 PM »

hay dude sorry but could you litten up on me i really sorry but thats not going to help making fun of me
JohnInDixon
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 01:41:01 PM »

hay dude sorry but could you litten up on me i really sorry but thats not going to help making fun of me
I'm afraid you didn't help yourself with that comeback.
"Hey Dude, sorry but could you lighten up on me? I'm really sorry, but that's not going to help by making fun of me"

John
woodenegg
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 01:50:05 PM »

Okay Pheasant Hollow Farm, I should have said Administrator.

I think it is time to invoke "Thumper's Rule," (See Disney's Bambi).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 01:53:17 PM by woodenegg » Logged
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 02:13:47 PM »

ok guys i wont post unless i go thru micro solf word ok but please stop making fun of me i get great grade but not in spelling but i try
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 02:27:03 PM »

I'm afraid you didn't help yourself with that comeback.
"Hey Dude, sorry but could you lighten up on me? I'm really sorry, but that's not going to help by making fun of me"

John

John,

You have been promoted to editor in chief / rewrite editor for the spelling/grammar impaired.

What part of Microsoft Word don’t you understand? You need to spend more time with your schoolwork then worrying about raising game birds.

Okay Pheasant Hollow Farm, I should have said Administrator.

I think it is time to invoke "Thumper's Rule," (See Disney's Bambi).

woodenegg,

I am sorry, but I think it is time to invoke "Thumper's Rule," (See Disney's Bambi). Care to elaborate, it has been a long time since Bambi.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ok guys i wont post unless i go thru micro solf word ok but please stop making fun of me i get great grade but not in spelling but i try

You should have type this in Microsoft Word prior to posting!! You get an F for spelling and grammar along with punctuation. You don't even get an "E" for effort.

JohnInDixon,

John. would you do a rewrite on this?

I guess the Karma Fairy will hit me hard for this!! I was a 9 went to an 8, and only Karma knows now for sure......

Thanks!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
woodenegg
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »

In a conversation with Bambi, Thumper's mom gently reminds him of a rule.  Thumper quotes the rule, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

It comes down to common decency.
woodenegg
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »

I've got to tip my hat to 14Yoquailfarmer.  Through all this harassment, he has kept a civil tongue.
JohnInDixon
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 02:42:41 PM »

Ok everyone calm down...  He must have gone to school in Dixon!

Pray for him and watch it get better...

John
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »