Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:22:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  WELCOME KyleM !
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WELCOME KyleM !  (Read 12953 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »

Uh-oh......

We're both from Northern Alberta...
Both cheap (and apparently lazy  :grin:)

Reeves, are you as Dutch as Iam???  LOL

You will not believe how much stuff I get my hands on....more you read, more you'll see ! (and I don't post all the stuff I really get !  s020  )
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 01:57:06 AM »

Not sure how I got first mention on that ragged list.  I would accuse Reeves of spoilin' the fun, but I doubt we would find much sport with a guy who does that much research.  (Or maybe reeves told him to claim he did, so we'd back off)? 

However, he recognizes Reeve's cheap side(s), and writes in complete sentences made with whole words.  Can't be all bad.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »

Can't be all bad.

Yeah,  but.........

......and we know what that means.   s47   Kyle has a pretty big strike against him already just from acknowledging that he's within 500 miles of the likes of someone like Reeves.   Too bad, seemed fairly nice at first.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

hi kyle ...WELCOME  this is a fun forum informative and entertaining ...lol dont mind ol charlie ...hes more of an ol goat than a horse but if you scratch him under the chin and feed him some sweet feed he tames down perty good ..lol...ps dont carry yer feelings on your sleeve these guys know how to get you going and like to see you run around with your feathers  all ruffled  from hen pecked lol j1
Can't be all bad.

Yeah,  but.........

......and we know what that means.   s47   Kyle has a pretty big strike against him already just from acknowledging that he's within 500 miles of the likes of someone like Reeves.   Too bad, seemed fairly nice at first.

a31
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

Kyle....I rest my case !  :grin:
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »

s20

Looks as though someone has been feeding the animals.?!.............with you know what.    :grin:

Both cheap (and apparently lazy  )

He done figured you out Reeves.

LOL!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 12:31:03 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 12:22:26 AM »

hi kyle ...WELCOME  this is a fun forum informative and entertaining ...lol dont mind ol charlie ...hes more of an ol goat than a horse but if you scratch him under the chin and feed him some sweet feed he tames down perty good ..lol...ps dont carry yer feelings on your sleeve these guys know how to get you going and like to see you run around with your feathers  all ruffled  from hen pecked lol j1

c109

Pay no 'tention to her stinkin' hind end.    BLah, Blah Blah, blah.......blah.  She don't know anything other than how to repackage Walmart cookies.

s020                  0009

got some free 1/4" washers today  s020

I had a feeling you were getting something Reeves, so I had to "one-up" ya!!   ^-^   Gave to me by my Uncle, it came from his wifes family farm many moons ago.

KyleM

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »

I guess Reeves was right LOL

Im recently relocated from Southern Ontario......

Not sure if thats 2 strikes against me now or???    :grin:

Ill fix you guys, I feel a really stupid question for the forum comming on. :laugh:
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »

Ill fix you guys, I feel a really stupid question for the forum comming on. :laugh:

A premonition?   :-o   That's great, you're not some sort of psychic are ya?   a29  Since you know it's coming, maybe you can fend it off and save us from any unneeded stupidity?

Just Kiddin'!!     Ask away!     s016

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 01:06:42 AM »

I had a feeling you were getting something Reeves, so I had to "one-up" ya!!   ^-^   Gave to me by my Uncle, it came from his wifes family farm many moons ago.

Corn sheller?

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »

Yep.  Ran some through it today after cleaning it up, it had been up on a shelf in his garage for many, many years.

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 06:21:58 AM »

Dad had a corn picker thingy back many years ago. But his was small. You could bolt to a table. Worked great !
No pictures though. Wish I had taken more pictures of all the stuff he had....
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 08:04:20 AM »

I have one like that. Its bolted to a very very old wooden box. Also have a small grits mill that goes with it..for making chops and corn mill.

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 12:25:49 PM »

Dad had a corn picker thingy back many years ago. But his was small. You could bolt to a table. Worked great !
No pictures though. Wish I had taken more pictures of all the stuff he had....

I have one like that. Its bolted to a very very old wooden box. Also have a small grits mill that goes with it..for making chops and corn mill.

Ebay is loaded with those things.   I'd like to have one myself, but just couldn't come off any cash.

slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 01:01:39 PM »

CH I will keep my eye open you can pick them up around here for a little of nothing...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »