Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:54:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  TLgamebirdfarm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TLgamebirdfarm  (Read 2790 times)
hoofster

« on: November 21, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »

I just hatched out 48 of 50 northern bobwhite eggs from tommy lankin at tlgamebird farm.Its the best hatc percentage Ive had in 2 years,and I usually set 500 at a time.I strongly suggest anybody that needs eggs this time of year get them there,there definitely fertile.
                                                                                                     Dave

Hoofster
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 08:58:15 PM »

well Dave, a BIG WTG!!!! I'm still trying to learn how to incubate eggs. I still don't get great hatches but EVERYONE else does just fine. I don't know if its the air circulation in the GQF"s (sportsmans)we have how are you supposed to set the holes in the back on the bottom and top. We were just selling eggs to everyone and now we have a few people pre-ordering eggs right now and only a few I'm letting do that we're just trying to get more hens for the breeder house but the 'PRE-sale' is only gonna be till I can fill the orders with in a months time (at the most)  I'm glad they did good for you. Thanks, and GOD BLEES,Tommy www.TLsgamebirdfarm.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »