Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:08:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Generally Asked Questions
| | |-+  Gamebird Gazette
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gamebird Gazette  (Read 7590 times)
QUAIL

Personal Text

« on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »

Has anyone received a issue of the gamebird gazette lately? I haven't rec a issue since early spring.
DarrenS

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 01:37:45 AM »

I got the summer Gazette a few days ago... very nice issue. I really like the article on breeding & marketing quail by Jimmy Furr who's also here in North Carolina. If you don't get your mag soon, I'd write to Debbie at the Gazette, she'll take care of you. Her e-mail is debbie@gamebird.com
QUAIL

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »

Got a email from the gazette they are going to send the new issue out priority mail today.
Julie is handling this from the gazette thanks for the info. They must read this forum to quick to fix the problem. ty2
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »

ya they definitely need to work out some kinks in thier system but if you just email them they are always extremely helpful and considering. . . the last issue i got had a bobwhite male on the cover

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »