Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:21:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  And our new President is......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: And our new President is......  (Read 25652 times)
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »

May she be blessed and her tribe increase.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
ode2god
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »

lol ... yeah my second home is walmart  j45 i wonder if well get stimulus checks this yr?i heard hes already backing out on some of his promises and he aint even in office yet s176
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »

and has never been in a WalMart store

Not much of a choice around here unless you want to drive 40-60 miles. Everything else closed there doors when Wally came to town.

i wonder if well get stimulus checks this yr

That's a joke.  You know that goes on your income for next year don't ya?   :-|  .........Indirectly.    Tax tables are adjusted to ensure that they get it back.  Meanwhile, the Chinese benefit the most from all the frivalous garbage us entitled US citizens purchase from them   :-| ............thanks Slick Willy and Co.!!   :grin: 

already backing out on some of his promises

Hussein?  Didn't see that coming, did you?      s020   s020  Problem is, the joke is on us.   s47   And I don't think it's funny.    :-|

:grin:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »

yeah i know nothing in life is free still its nice to get a little chunk to fix cars etc you know? seems to come in handy when i need it i9
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »