Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:54:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  BF Products, Inc.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BF Products, Inc.  (Read 3100 times)
DTVM
« on: September 11, 2004, 10:33:47 AM »

From BF Products, I ordered 800 poly clips # BF150B used for hanging shade cloth. Within two months after installation they began to break at the bend point. There was no stress pulling on the clips as they only kept the cloth from falling over. I called BF Products and questioned if they had any other problems with the clips, they said, No.   They sent me a free bag of 100 of the 800 poly clips, within a few weeks those 100 have also started to break.

I also purchased 1000 - 12in. black pull ties # BF202B they sometimes break when just being pulled, not even tight. I think BF Products needs to rethink their foreign supplier of plastic poly products.

I hired a contractor to build this remote pen system the labor to instal the poly clips was a loss. Plus when all the poly clips broke on one section and a few hundred birds slipped between the shade cloth and wire and got out.

I have other manufacturer's poly clips on my dog kennel shade cloth that has been in service for years with no problems.

Beware of plastic / poly products from BF Products.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »