Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:16:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  1 year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1 year  (Read 3019 times)
bucking-horse

« on: September 21, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

I have been a member on that quail place forum for a year.I have really enjoyed reading all the other members post.I thought about joining that other forum we have 1688 members they have 298 most who left our forum for some reason are the other.One of their members stated we only have 4or 5 members.We all need to join in with our on post.Looking forward to another year.Welcome all new comers
                                                                                  Chris in southwest Ga.

chris williams
greyghost
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »

Hey Chris,  t15 to them! I have been here a bit over 2 years and have learned so much. The webmaster refers to me as an " Expert member." I am hardly an expert, but I do like the title. The people that " Flew the coop " from TQP, in my opinion, were more trouble than they were worth. Although most are  very well versed in propogation, they were also experts in insults and fighting for no reasonable end. So,  t1 to them, and let's all have a good time! Ghost.  c50
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 01:27:21 AM »

they have 298

That is a combination of 2-4 forums, most of which have been established for several years.   :-|  I'd guess that 4-5 (active) would be more accurate?

One of their members stated we only have 4or 5 members.

ww2     "lame?" lol2   Those 4 or 5 get about 30-40,000 hits a month and about 3 million hits a year.    sk3    Around 400 idle members were purged from the system earlier this year due to inactivity. Otherwise, it would be well over 2200.

Practically everything to do with the popular gamebirds is within this forum if one takes the time to search and read the availible information within the archives, or just flat out post a question/topic.  The forum was completely wiped clean and started afresh in April 2004, yet has since been filled with thousands of posts from good people with hands on experience from hobbyists, gamebird preserve owners, hunters, egg, bird, and dog suppliers, both big and small.

Anyone could/can use this forum to promote and increase their gamebird business considerably if they were to take advantage of it.

th3

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 01:50:08 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »