Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:08:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Selling Everything
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Selling Everything  (Read 4090 times)
SouthernQuail

« on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »

I used to raise Texas A&M Quail for Restaurants and Stores. I've sold some of the stuff but not a big demand around here for it. Maybe some of yall might need it.
All of these are from GQF
2 Sportsman Incubators
1 Sportsman Hatcher Both have a Thermostat with wafer back up, Full plexi glass doors, Automatic waterers with extra pads

3 Battery Brooders with Waterers and Feeders
5 Battery Growout pens with Automatic waterers, Trough feeders and  some might need new wire floors. Have extra doors, waterers, feeders and troughs.

3 30 Section Breeding pens
2 15 Section Breeding pens They have automatic drinking cups with 2 regulators. The cups need new water hoses.

Have 1 new Battery Brooder and 1 new Battery Growout pen, still in the boxes.
$1,300 For all the Raising equipment

Processing Equipment
The Picker, Scalder, Killing Rack and Table are from Ashley Machine Co.

SP 23 Picker  Picks 24 Quail at one time  220V

SS 30 LP gas Scalder  I would scald 24 at a time but it can do alot more than that at one time

Killing Rack plus 24 Killing cones

4 Man Cleaning table with water hookup

These are from Vac Air
VA 1 Suction gun with 40 Gallon collection tank
The motor for the suction gun is 3 Phase but I have a converter for it and that is included.  With the converter it turns your regular power into 3 Phase. Air compressor is also needed to operate the Suction gun.

BAK-S Air Scissor runs off a air compressor

Tumbler is from Nu-Vu Food Service Systems
VT-4 Vacuum Tumbler  Floor model 60lbs Capacity

Vacuum Sealer is from Process Plus
KVP-420 Floor model
Have extra Bags and Trays

Have all the manuals and some extra parts for the Equipment.

$9,500 For all the Processing equipment

I live in Bay Minette, Alabama
SouthernQuailEnt@aol.com

Thank you,
Ty

bigokie

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:50:55 PM »

i sent you an email about the raising equipment
quailfarm7
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:01:05 AM »

Can any of this stuff be shipped?

Adam Straub
www.straubsgamefarm.com
Quality bobwhite quail, chukar partridge and pheasants (started and mature.)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »

Can any of this stuff be shipped?

Hey Adam, I think if he was to ship it would be to cost prohibitive on his end and would be cheaper in the long run for you to buy new, unless you can get a caravan of people to move it thru the states for delivery.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
quailfarm7
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

Well, I would pay shipping, that is what I am wondering depending on the cost of shipping and what he would price his sportsmen at I would possibly be interested. I am looking for a natureform but a new one is a little out of my price range at this time. Just looking for something to get me through about 2 more years. I end up buying close to 15,000 quail chicks a year and need to get my own breeding stock started so I can defray my costs of buying chicks. I can raise them myself for probably 25-30 cents less than what I pay for them. Doesnt seem like much until you buy 20,000 and can save 5,000 or more just on chicks.

Adam Straub
www.straubsgamefarm.com
Quality bobwhite quail, chukar partridge and pheasants (started and mature.)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 10:57:08 AM »

Well, I would pay shipping, that is what I am wondering depending on the cost of shipping and what he would price his sportsmen at I would possibly be interested. I am looking for a natureform but a new one is a little out of my price range at this time. Just looking for something to get me through about 2 more years. I end up buying close to 15,000 quail chicks a year and need to get my own breeding stock started so I can defray my costs of buying chicks. I can raise them myself for probably 25-30 cents less than what I pay for them. Doesnt seem like much until you buy 20,000 and can save 5,000 or more just on chicks.

I agree Adam, but his price looks like all of it as listed. Unless he is willing to separate. If he was willing to ship, you have to plan on the boxing/crate that he will charge to do this and then method of shipment. It may be cheaper going regular freight then ups/USPS. I am basing his price on pick up only, then again I could be wrong, other wise that is an excellent price.

All of these are from GQF
2 Sportsman Incubators
1 Sportsman Hatcher Both have a Thermostat with wafer back up, Full plexi glass doors, Automatic waterers with extra pads

3 Battery Brooders with Waterers and Feeders
5 Battery Growout pens with Automatic waterers, Trough feeders and  some might need new wire floors. Have extra doors, waterers, feeders and troughs.

3 30 Section Breeding pens
2 15 Section Breeding pens They have automatic drinking cups with 2 regulators. The cups need new water hoses.

Have 1 new Battery Brooder and 1 new Battery Growout pen, still in the boxes.
$1,300 For all the Raising equipment

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
SouthernQuail

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »

All the Raising Equipment has been sold.

Ty
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »