Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:00:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Poultry Production
| | |-+  guinnea fowl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: guinnea fowl  (Read 6141 times)
sam-e jo

Personal Text

« on: May 28, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »

s85I am looking for some Guinea fowl eggs. My mom wants some and I am having a hard time finding them so I figured you guys would be the best ones to ask. I thought maybe I would just buy some eggs and hatch some for her, just for fun b/c I am done with my incubators for right now. I also figured you guys could give me a dependable seller that I will not have to worry about getting jipped instead of just picking some randome one,LOL. I hope you can help me.
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »

the only place that i have ever seen them is on eggbid.com, you can try that there is alot of good people on there and they usually have a website that you wouldn't normally be able to find by a search on the internet and that will give you a steady supply if they have the eggs

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
sam-e jo

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »

I looked around on the net a little and found a few that looked good. I will try you idea though. ty2 I want to look around and find a good deeler to buy from, seems like alot of people don't like to ship there eggs.
Sialia

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

You might try this guy:  http://www.guineafarm.com/

He sells keets and eggs.  I've never ordered from him, but have read good things about him. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:19:12 PM by Sialia » Logged
sam-e jo

Personal Text

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Thanks I will check him out! ty2
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 01:50:01 PM »

im also thinking about getting some guineas but the problem that i have with the farm above is the minimum of keets you can order is like 30 i think and thats way more than i can handle but i emailed them to see if i could work out a deal with them

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
Sialia

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

I think that 30 is generally the minimum order for guinea keets from hatcheries.  You can always try eggs or check out places like Atwoods, Tractor Supply, etc.  that sell baby chicks.
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

oh ya i haven't thought about that, we don't have any big companies around here like you mentioned but there are plenty of feed store companies around here that have chick days so ill have to check next time theres one around or maybe ill talk to someone about it and see if i can convince them to ask for them in the order

sam-e jo

Personal Text

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »

I checked out the site and I talked to my mom, we are going to get the eggs through them. I just want to let her look at the site and pick what color guineas she wants, I never new there was so many diffrent ones,LOL. I hope you will be able to work a deal out with that guy, I may keep a few of my moms for my self b/c I know she will not want all of them if they all hatch.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »