Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:07:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  TQP Autum 2008 Picture collections
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TQP Autum 2008 Picture collections  (Read 24501 times)
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »

This ones off of the roof of front of my house.   All these oaks and hickorys makes for a nice bunch of leaves to deal with all winter, plugging up gutters, etc.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2008, 01:47:54 AM »

About 3 times this much and I'll be set for the winter.   Are you all done Pheasant Hollow?   ^-^
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 01:49:28 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2008, 01:51:30 AM »

Now to get some youngin's to run it through the splitter.   :-|   They like me alot!   :evil:

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2008, 03:29:56 AM »

About 3 times this much and I'll be set for the winter.   Are you all done Pheasant Hollow?   ^-^

No  s176 I haven't had the chance to get the last 4 cords in. I usually have all my wood, cut split, and stacked by July 1st. Oh well I guess I am getting lazy in my old age  s47

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2008, 03:32:08 AM »

This ones off of the roof of front of my house.   All these oaks and hickorys makes for a nice bunch of leaves to deal with all winter, plugging up gutters, etc.

I use a leaf blower on the roof to get the leaves and especially the black walnuts out of the gutters.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2008, 03:35:03 AM »

Nice pics Pheasant Hollow.

Here's one with 9 turkey and one deer standing with them in the distance.

Disregard date stamp, click to enlarge:

I though I saw 2 deer in that picture, way in the back center of the picture.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2008, 08:36:57 AM »

I had a friend of mine ( and I do have 1 ) give me a wood splitter a couple of weeks ago. It was in some tall grass behind his house and had not been used for several years. I had bought a ATV trailer from him when I discovered it behind the trailer. Ask him did he want to sell it and he said that I could have it, so I took it to another friend ( ah another one ) that works on small engines and he fixed it and it works great.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 09:15:34 AM by slider » Logged

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »

I had a friend of mine ( and I do have 1 ) give my a wood splitter a couple of weeks ago. It was in some tall grass behind his house and had not been used for several years. I had bought a ATV trailer from him when I discovered it behind the trailer. Ask him did he want to sell it and he said that I could have it, so I took it to another friend ( ah another one ) that works on small engines and he fixed it and it works great.

I can't seem to find any friends like that. All my friends squeak when they walk.  i9

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »

My Father and I built that log splitter when I was in highschool, so it's about 26 years old. The axle is a straight front axle from a 2-wheel drive Willy's Jeep.  It will cut logs sideways.   :cool:

I use a leaf blower on the roof to get the leaves and especially the black walnuts out of the gutters.

That's what I use also, those are some handy devices there......remember how it used to have to be done?    :-o    s16

I though I saw 2 deer in that picture, way in the back center of the picture.

Nope, just one, the rest where turkeys.  They where real easy to see, it was lightly raining so camera did not do a good job.

I can't seem to find any friends like that. All my friends squeak when they walk. 

No mystery there.   :wink:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 12:32:47 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »

Is that a 8N or 9N  I have had both...just sold a John Deere 4320 a couple years back..

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »

800 Series (860), about a 1958 with close to 50HP.   Real good tractor, I would rather run it than the much newer Kabota, the Kabota (4wd, Noisy Diesel) has more of a safety factor going for it on these hills though.  Flat or fairly level ground, the Ford is more soothing to the mind. (Gasoline)

I grew up running a tricycle 3020 and a wide 4030. I'd like to have a 4wd Ford 4000-4610.  A real Ford, not a New Holland.

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »

OK closer look I can see the difference in the hood..

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »

Most people don't know that those Fords and Massey's weren't built in the states.

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2008, 01:43:54 PM »

???

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »

Ya`ll carry on I got to go use my weed eater... :-[

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »