Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:02:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Happy Birthday Labmancan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Labmancan  (Read 5377 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« on: March 16, 2008, 02:39:42 AM »

Sorry I can't afford the other candles, I need the extra pennies for smoke chips.

Enjoy the day ol'e man j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:07:33 AM »

s020

Enjoy the day ol'e man

I feel like a new born baby next to you guys!     s020

001  Happy Birthday!   001

i9

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:49:50 AM »

s020

Enjoy the day ol'e man

I feel like a new born baby next to you guys!     s020

001  Happy Birthday!   001

i9

The only thing we have going for us is we got here, you young folks still have to achieve this goal.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

Thanks guys.
Every day on the up side of the dirt is a good one.
Heading west to Vancouver Island to do some Salmon fishing for my Birthday this year. i5 Busy finishing a new rod and booking a boat, it's early enough, so I should be ok with the Charters. I haven't been on the Island since I took my wife out Salmon fishing, for our Honeymoon, I still haven't heard the last of that!
 s020

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »

Happy B-Day ya olde phart ! :grin:

Got home a couple days ago....new company called and claim they are going to keep me busy till Forestry kicks us out of the bush. Grande Cashe for a few days then Grande Prairie. Ground may be interesting....I'll be in a JD-450 ! Big change from the 200s over the last year !

Oh ya....you need my shipping info so you can ship me an 80-100lb Halibut ??
Check the hunting seasons...you may get a spring Bear ?
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »

Welcome home Reeves:
I figured you should be back soon, the road bans are in effect around here now.
Costs too much for out of province tag, although my Mom still lives in the house that I was born in, I could always use that address. i9 c110
 c110  a38

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

.....although my Mom still lives in the house that I was born in, I could always use that address.

The HSAA would probably frown on that, you'd probably have to get permission. (Historical Society of Ancient Antiguities). 

That must be one old house if you where born in it?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »

Heck I took my ex-wife trout fishing on our HONEYMOON...... c109

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »

Hey C.H.;
My Mom was born in it too, so that makes it around 2oo. :grin:
Built out of real 2"x$' rough B.C. Fir and Spruce, after about 30yrs. the Fir becomes Bullet Proof!
Slider;
Took a couple of my 4 ex-wives Trout fishing too, but they all knew how to swim. i9

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »

Hey C.H.;
My Mom was born in it too, so that makes it around 2oo. :grin:
Built out of real 2"x$' rough B.C. Fir and Spruce, after about 30yrs. the Fir becomes Bullet Proof!
Slider;
Took a couple of my 4 ex-wives Trout fishing too, but they all knew how to swim. i9

Ahhhhhhhhhh such is life and so is alimony and possible child support. I guess the water didn't freeze fast enough s20.

We people in the Eastern part of the US would take our other half and so called friends shark fishing. Need I say more????? I am not saying that I'd done this by any means, you can even ask my current wife. :angel:

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »

After 2 ex-s I`M running solo...All u hav to do is learn how to cook 3 things ...cornbread, tadders,poke chops and maybe some poke salad....and it is an easy out...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »