Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:57:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Individual State/Country Discussion
| | |-+  Ohio (Moderator: CharlieHorse)
| | | |-+  Jaime 7997
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jaime 7997  (Read 5109 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« on: July 07, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »

Well Jaime,

....have you decided to make the move to the Big Top? Did you work out some kind of business plan for yourself to work with?

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you send me a copy of the OH regulations pertaining to the laws regarding shooting preserves and game farm establishments? I am thinking of buying property(acreage) in the near future, but as a non-resident, and setting something up since WV requires 300 continuous ac. Let me know, and I will send you my address.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:53:19 AM »

Hi! I haven't done any of the business stuff yet. I"m not sure that I will... I just don't know if it's worth it for all the more birds I will likely have at once... Still up in the air.
I will find the link to the ODNR page with the regulations for you and PM it to you. I thought I had the pdf file saved on my computer, but I don't see it...
Jaime
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:07:39 AM »

Thanks Jaime for the PM.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »