Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:46:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Komer, I see you online!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Komer, I see you online!!!  (Read 12006 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« on: February 28, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

How's the weather been by you. Is it winter, spring? Weather conditions?

How are you making out with your incubation and brooding facilites?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:05:59 PM »

Hey Steve, how come you also show up, I always look for the hidden one, like you and CharlieHorse (did he used to be TrailBoss), now you are listed as online?

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
komer

gamebird breeder wannabe

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »

hey,it is winter but warm winter,yesterday was 22°C in 15h,today was a bit colder ,about 14°C....

these days iam working on flying pen for phaesants,hens nesting eggs few weeks by now,i have 22 eggs....18 is in incubator....and have plans for buy a hungarian partridge,chukar partridge and rock partridge...since croatia is a small country,and it is hard to fint these birds that i want to have.....hope i will find something as soon as possible...really dont have mush problem any more ,iam building a new incubator thermostat,but dont have some parts that i need,so it is goning a bit slow...
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »

hey,it is winter but warm winter,yesterday was 22°C in 15h,today was a bit colder ,about 14°C....

these days iam working on flying pen for phaesants,hens nesting eggs few weeks by now,i have 22 eggs....18 is in incubator....and have plans for buy a hungarian partridge,chukar partridge and rock partridge...since croatia is a small country,and it is hard to fint these birds that i want to have.....hope i will find something as soon as possible...really dont have mush problem any more ,iam building a new incubator thermostat,but dont have some parts that i need,so it is goning a bit slow...

Komer,

I wish there was some way I could accommodate you in your needs. Either email me, or PM me here if I can help.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

Hey Steve, how come you also show up, I always look for the hidden one, like you and CharlieHorse (did he used to be TrailBoss), now you are listed as online?

labmancan, I posted and it earlier and it never appeared. I will try to re-enact what has transpired.

CharlieHorse use to be trailbossusa. During the in-term of trailbossusa, prior to CharlieHorse, he was a covert operative with the **********************. (added to say)I can't believe that this has been censured by the gov. or edited by That Quail Forum !! I am shocked, and I just went to the preview.

Well any way, old chucky poo was, is or has been enlisted as one of those people so they say(this is what I have been told by the ***,***,and the foreign constabularies. He was enlisted way back in '83 as one of those Spooks by, the ******** and by ******** to investigate the illegal operations of wild game animal into the U.S. and to over look the their presents into the Nuclear facilities through out the US and a Broad.

His un/authorized culvert  operations has been in the darkest parts of the world, including, ****, *********, *******, *****, to date. You will notice that code name ”CharlieHorse” appears in the weeeeeeeeeeeeee hours in the morning. He/she may be on only for a short period of time talking about the rebuilding of a Massey Ferguson Planter, which can be viewed at: http://www.thatquailplace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4119.0

His Profile signature states: now,,,,

- Raise Northern Bobwhites for hobby and release.- When you are deprived of the ability to make choices, you are simultaneously relieved of the responsibility for making them.     Responsibility is the other side of the coin of freedom.

Prior to this, he/she was the president of the SA club and such others,

He/she has also indoctrinated another member into the, ****, *********, *******, *****, as you can see from this members membership

Reeves:
Honorary member of the S.A. club
Pres. of :Sarcastic replies R us
Pres. of FReeves association
Wabbit killa
I live with fear every day, but sometimes SHE lets me go fishing !

Come on, what kind of front is this I ask you? Is this some ploy to alienate out rights?  Who does CharlieHorse and Reeves actually work for, CIA, KGB, MI-5? Your guess is as good as mine.

Only time will tell of these to prominent members and covert operatives.

Steve
I think I am Pheasant Hollow Farm

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Sh*% your right, I always figured that they were speaking in some kind of code. Reeves said he was headed to Pipeline camp, buuuttt did he really go there, or is he on some sort of covert mission over there!  s53 s53 s53 I really only have a few firearms and all those are properly registered as specified by the bleeding heart liberal mother s53 back east.
I was only kidding when I told my neighbor from Ontario, " that the only good thing that ever came out of the East was the sun", really what I meant was the East should make all the rules, no matter what us westerners feel, for the betterment of our Country and to protect us from ourselves.
Thank-you for taking 38% of my income and then 9% tax on fuel and 5% on everything else, I am proud to give up 42% of my income to the govt., Honest Reeves

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 08:06:29 PM »

Sh*% your right, I always figured that they were speaking in some kind of code. Reeves said he was headed to Pipeline camp, buuuttt did he really go there, or is he on some sort of covert mission over there!  s53 s53 s53 I really only have a few firearms and all those are properly registered as specified by the bleeding heart liberal mother s53 back east.
I was only kidding when I told my neighbor from Ontario, " that the only good thing that ever came out of the East was the sun", really what I meant was the East should make all the rules, no matter what us westerners feel, for the betterment of our Country and to protect us from ourselves.
Thank-you for taking 38% of my income and then 9% tax on fuel and 5% on everything else, I am proud to give up 42% of my income to the govt., Honest Reeves

labmancan,

I just pi s53 sed my pants and spewed my Milwaukee Best Ice beer, $9.87 for a 24 count case, all over this here key broad. If thar is any tapograficial eirrors in my pipping, it is drew to the sprewing in-so-dent.

.....and if this correfection is'nat correlected by tomorrus, you'd be help libourious for the kew board.

Steve
Pleasant Hollow Ground
area code "666"

jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 08:09:20 PM »

j41
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »

Have another beer Steve. j4

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:01:35 PM »

Have another beer Steve. j4

Actually my dear, it was the liquid that was project from my mouth that landed on my keyboard.

Since that episode, It (my keyboard) is still hanging over the wood buring stove drying out. I have since found another keyboard from one of my first CPU's that was a 286 with window 3.1 .. Talk about old!!!!

Well any way, the wording should be to my norm, as usual.

Again, thanks dear, and I will have another beer.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 08:43:04 AM »

s20

Nothing like a good laugh first thing in the morning!    :grin:

You guys are so full of  c109.   Spreadin' distruths and rumors about the innocent and defenseless, you should be ashamed!     s47    I've never heard tell of this "trailbossusa" character that you'all speak of, he/she/it sounds like a real dandy.

I think Reeves fell off the edge of the continent, or this must be the longest that he's ever worked and will be too exhausted to log in for several weeks?  His kind just may hibernate?

Good one Pheasant Holler!!    s020

c49

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 08:49:44 AM »

I thought you would enjoy that one CharlieHorse j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

komer

gamebird breeder wannabe

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 05:19:55 PM »

Komer,

I wish there was some way I could accommodate you in your needs. Either email me, or PM me here if I can help.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ok,thanks for this!hope i will need some advice,i will let you know when i will need help:)
Regards
komer

gamebird breeder wannabe

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »

today was great day so i decidet to work on some flying pen for phaesants,just need to put netting on it and it will be almost finished.need to finish indoor area for phaesants...here are some pictures...

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »

Looks good komer!

Is that a concrete foundation you have the poles on?

Also, is the area where you are located considered residential, or rural? I would like to see more pictures of you country if you care to share them.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »