Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:13:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Members Pictures
| | |-+  Massey Ferguson Planter
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Massey Ferguson Planter  (Read 35287 times)
Chukar Breeder
Expert Member

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 09:19:03 AM »

Well it looks Great!!!! I also see that you have your work cut out for you on the corn picker...now all you need is a corn crib to put all of your corn you harvest and a few other old pieces of farm machinery and you will have a little farm up and running :grin:. Well keep up the good work!

Wow i haven't been on this site in quite some time... ???
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »

You won't need the picker.....with all the corn planted you are going to bring in a flock of Coons to harvest it  :angel:
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »

You won't need the picker.....with all the corn planted you are going to bring in a flock of Coons to harvest it  :angel:

Reeves,

The biggest deer hang out in the corn fields of Ohio.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »

Well it looks Great!!!! I also see that you have your work cut out for you on the corn picker...now all you need is a corn crib to put all of your corn you harvest and a few other old pieces of farm machinery and you will have a little farm up and running. Well keep up the good work!

Welcome back and Thanks!!  The corn crib is coming....I think that would be a good project for a couple of boys...... :evil:

The biggest deer hang out in the corn fields of Ohio.

i9              ^-^

you are going to bring in a flock of Coons to harvest it 

::)   Who are you?   :wink:

That's why there will be 3 acres.....2 for the varmints and maybe 1 for me?  Besides I need some new underwear and a hat.  Maybe even  a pair of shoes?   :cool:  Never know, it may be harvest season fer da coons too?

c110                a44

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 12:57:04 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

Just finished this baby up last night, it's waiting for the ground to dry up a bit.   ^-^

1960's FORD 201 Disc Harrow

(Click on pic to enlarge):

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Chukar Breeder
Expert Member

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »

Looks really nice, what piece of machinery are you working on now :?: Well i am also waiting for it to dry up and the rest of the snow to melt, who knows how long that will be....
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 08:27:55 AM »

Cool ! Looks like you are getting all that is needed to make dirt  :grin:

Wife says your tractor needs paint as well  :angel:
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Wife says your tractor needs paint as well 

LOL!   She's not the only one.  It's about a 1958 Ford 800 series (860). It's in disquise for the time being.  Very good ole tractor.

Here's the one I just brought in the shop yesterday for a few minor repairs and maintenance, a Kubota L3750 4wd.

(Click on pic to Enlarge):

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »

I've had my eye on this tractor to restore.........what do you think?

(Click on pic to enlarge):

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 11:41:35 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »

I think the camo is working well  s020
Chukar Breeder
Expert Member

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »

I think that is so he can hide it from all of those people looking for scrap :grin:....it is not like it up there Reeves were people just give scrap metal away for FREE!!!! s020
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »

I think that is so he can hide it from all of those people looking for scrap

There's alot of truth to that.  I just dug a set of plows, a David Bradley sickle bar mower, and a set of cultivators out of the brush on the other side of that tractor. I haven't got them hauled out of there yet, but will be soon for that very reason.

When you see the same people show up day after day with steel in their trunk at the scrap yard and they live in an apartment............. s53.......theives!!!!  We just keep shippin' it overseas to the steel mills that we disassembled and shipped over there too, so we can get some good high quality China products for "chicken feed"........sorry, that don't work anymore, how 'bout worm food?  :grin:  And they can build tanks and guns and such for themselves.    We sure are a swell bunch of American people.....and really smart too.

:x    RANT!

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 02:30:09 AM »

.......about a 1948 model, finally got it home.

Here's something you don't see everyday on a tow truck:

(Click on Pic to Enlarge):

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 02:36:12 AM »

And the contraption actually runs pretty smooth after about a gallon of used oil and 8 tubes of grease.  :-o  Although, actually pickin' the corn may be a different story? A person don't want to be close to it when it's running, this thing would chew you up like a wood chipper!

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 02:38:20 AM »

Limb removers..........

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »