Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:53:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Beware of "Texas bobwhite quailchicks and eggs"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beware of "Texas bobwhite quailchicks and eggs"  (Read 2765 times)
recurveman
« on: February 11, 2005, 02:56:26 PM »

Their website address is quailchicks.com.  They will take your money and give you nothing in return.  It is a total scam.  I would be surprised if they even have eggs or birds.  

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Double-D-Gamebirds
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 05:27:50 PM »

To all concerned:
Double-D-Gamebirds is not a ripoff company. We have hundreds of happy customers. We ship tens of thousands od hatching eggs and chicks weekly during hatching season. My name is David Kennedy owner of Double-D-Gamebirds and had 3 seperated surgeries last year as my health was in bad shape but doing much better now. As for Mr. recurveman we have attempted to contact you though this message board as you will not make your e-mail public. We do not know you you are. You must have tried to contact us when me and my family was away for these medical proceedures. We certainly are not in business to steal anyones money. If you give us a call and identify yourself we would gladly refund your mony or fill your order this spring at twice the quanity as you had ordered. Give us a call @ 254-442-3076 or e-mail us @ info@ddgamebirds.com or info@quailchicks.com. Yes we built another website to add more exposure to our business not to hide who we are. I would certainly expect you to stop these horrible remarks obout our business. We supply many different growers who raise 20,000 quail per year from our chicks and eggs. I would have not even known about these remarks but a future customer called us and let us know.

Thanks,
David Kennedy
Double-D-Gamebirds
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »