Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:14:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Members Pictures
| | |-+  BBQ tool trolly
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBQ tool trolly  (Read 6067 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« on: October 18, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »

So, I'm at the neighbors about a month ago......

Q: what ya do'n with that old BBQ (sitting by the burn barrels)

A: go'n to the dump

Q: mind if I take it home ?

A: Nope. Saves me a trip .....

So it is in my shop. Moved a good number of times, out of my way.
Well, today I was just "hang'n" in my shop, not feeling like doing anything that needs do'n , look at the BBQ and start getting tools out.....

Left one good burner, never know when a "special mechanics coffee" needs make'n, eh !
No cost to me. Well, the imported aluminum can cost me !
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:08:11 PM by Reeves » Logged
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »

:grin:  LOL!  Now that's funny!  I have one similiar to that! :eek:

About 6 years ago, I bought a Lincoln mig welder. I needed a cart for it and the argon gas tank. I used an old grille such as that. Welder sets on top where grille was after welding in metal plate, Tanks sets on axle just like propane tank did, except skinnier and taller. And I used the grates out of grille to make a basket in the bottom for storing welding stuff, helmet and such..   LOL!  I'll have to take a picture of that dude and post it on here.        Who'd a thunk it?............Junk Yard Wars on That Quail Place!??

I got one up on ya though.  :grin: I found a shopping cart that someone rolled over the hill at work. It layed in the brush for about a year, so it's mine now and has all kind of uses in the garage with a flat top built on it.  :P
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:57:24 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »

Who'd a thunk it?............Junk Yard Wars on That Quail Place!??

:laugh:

Ok, lets see that picture of your BBQ !

But you are cheating ! I don't have a mig !
However, I have the neighbor's stick welder on loan. Now to get the right plug for the wall.....
Got called to work, leaving very early AM. So new projects will be on hold for about a week.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »

:laugh:

But you are cheating ! I don't have a mig !
However, I have the neighbor's stick welder on loan. Now to get the right plug for the wall.....
Got called to work, leaving very early AM. So new projects will be on hold for about a week.

I am offended at the "you are cheating" comment!  :x   I never cheat!  :grin:

At work today, but I will get a picture of it to post. It's no masterpiece by any means, it was a thow together at the last minute with limited resources at the time.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 08:38:06 PM »

I didn't forget, it just takes a while for me to remember sometimes!   :-|

Here it is:

(CLICK TO ENLARGE):

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 05:38:58 AM »

I guess the quote: "Being a day late and a dollar short" fits here s020 j45

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »

s98

may have to make one for wleder here on loan......if I ever get the right plug for the wall !
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 03:19:39 PM »

s98

may have to make one for wleder here on loan......if I ever get the right plug for the wall !

The Argon tank is very heavy, so the axle and wheels could stand to be beefed up on the particular one that I have.  It gets flat spots on the plastic wheels, they'll give out on me one of these days if I don't beef them up in time.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »