Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:58:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Tommy Lamkin
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy Lamkin  (Read 13309 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:10 AM »

hello all, people are all fine with displaying the bad side in people but not the good side. I did repay him his money almost a month ago but he's not said nothing about it being taken care of. Paypal even told me I didn't have to send nothing back but I'M NOT out to do anyone wrong. I send his $225 back to him but it took me some time to get it together and as was mentioned I had to get into S&H $ for my dr.s and meds fees. Yes, I did have problems with my fractured L5 and all of the medications they had me on the past 3 years getting me all messed up. i have a NEW pain management Dr. that  has helped me out with me being on all of the differant meds and my head is TONS better now. With moms sudden death and me going to AA 3-4 times a day I've grown A LOT mentally and of course SPIRITUALLY SO MUCH MORE. I'm a lot more clear headed after being on all of the differant drugs I've been on and my actions from them are very disturbing as well as embarrASSing. I've cut way down on my egg sales I'm only listing a few amounts here and there. I'm about all caught up on my egg orders and I'm shipping eggs 6 days a week cuz there's only a 12 hour period at the post office where they might be sitting for a bit.I'm just taking this time to heal mentally and spiritually and get my birds sorted thru and selected each 1 for perfection as well as my bird #'s up. I've got bashed from all kinds and sorts of people but a few know me and have taken the time to help me grow and get thru this loss of my mom. I'm not going anywhere nor am I hiding from anyone I'm SO MUCH better than I've been in the past 3-4 years there's no comparissing in me from the way I've grown up now and I see things MORE CLEARLY.  You all will see a big differance in me and my actions but it'll take a long time I KNOW to get trust back and GOD willing I'll make 5 years of sobriety the 29th of sept. YOU that don't know me or haven't talked to me think what you want AND YOU WILL see whats been going on with my injury and my meds screwing my head up has FINALLY cleared up. Thanks, and GOD BLESS ALL, Tommy
Dorothy

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »

Tommy, You say you are only listing a "few amounts here and there" but you have continuing auctions on eggbid? You mentioned in one of your posts that someone here at the message board is helping you. Who is it? If somebody is vouching for you, then maybe that would help buyers feel more comfortable buying from you.
mobe_45
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »

Personal thoughts. This thread should be locked.
If any of you had a problem with an order say so. If he made it right say so. After that say nothing.
He's said he screwed up. Asyou said he's said it for a long time. He also has said he's in process of making all right.
Yes, A simple, "I've had some personal problems and I'll be taking care of my customers pronto!", would have sufficed.
Same goes for the ones doing the bashing. A simple i got the shaft but he's made/making it right would have sufficed.
End the thread.

Mark
LM GOA
Benefactor NRA
PF Member
LM NAHC
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

Vrex

Did you ever get your problem resolved?? If you did, it would be nice if you posted the results.

If not, what is the status on this now?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Vrex

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »

Hey all, sorry for the late posting it has been a long hunting season.  We have settled the debt, and not to sling any mud we will leave it at that.

Thanks for your help and support.

Mike
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 06:23:22 AM »

Hey all, sorry for the late posting it has been a long hunting season.  We have settled the debt, and not to sling any mud we will leave it at that.

Thanks for your help and support.

Mike

Glad to hear that you had gotten the problem taken care of.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »