Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:53:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Featherauction.com...weather has cooled, lets start the bidding!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Featherauction.com...weather has cooled, lets start the bidding!  (Read 2086 times)
mrs. turbo

Personal Text

« on: September 24, 2010, 01:43:04 PM »

Hi,

My name is Rebecca Foley from FoleysWaterfowl.com and I run www.Featherauction.com along with my husband Jerry. We don't have quail, but we do have wyandottes, call ducks, pigeons, and geese.  We have 5 kids and they are big animal lovers.  We all pitch in to care for the animals and we attend the poultry shows as a family.  It has been a great experience.  We were avid users of eggbid.com until it went down. We started the auction site back in June to provide a low cost, user friendly, and heavily moderated site to sell your birds, waterfowl, and supplies.  It is free to list and sell for now, but in the future we will do $1 auctions for $50 and under.  We currently advertise in backyard poultry magazine, poultry press, many breed club newsletters and will continue to do so in the future.  So come over and try us out.....you may like it.

Also....let me know where to advertise so I can bring in buyers for your auctions.

Rebecca
www.Featherauction.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »