Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:10:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  EGGS FOR SALE SPRING 2010
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EGGS FOR SALE SPRING 2010  (Read 6370 times)
TENNESSERED

« on: March 23, 2010, 09:13:46 AM »

I WILL BE SELLING THE FOLLOWING EGGS THIS SPRING.  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN PERSONAL MESSAGE ME, OR EMAIL ME AT HARRYH1911@HOTMAIL.COM.   I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I CAN SHIP.  I HAVE SOME HENS LAYING NOW. 
I SHIP USING THE LARGE PRIORITY MAIL BOX FLAT RATE IS 14.95

THANKS
JAMES

EGG PRICE LIST  2010

PHEASANT EGGS

RINGNECK   (MONGOLIAN, JUMBO, BLUEBACK)
                  $1.00 EA  OR $9.00 DOZEN

ORNAMENTAL PHEASANTS
RED GOLDEN                     3.50 EA     6 FOR $20
YELLOW GOLDEN                       3.50 EA     6 FOR $20
LADY AMHEARST                       3.75 EA     6 FOR $21
REEVES                                4.00 EA               
SILVER                            3.75 EA     6 FOR $21

DOZEN MIXED   ORNAMENTAL EGGS      $24.00   PER DOZEN   

QUAIL

VALLEY                                 $1.00 EA
GAMBEL                                 $1.00 EA
JAPANESE ( COTURNIX)                       .45 EA  OR 4.50 DOZEN
JUMBO BROWN, MANCHURIAN, A & M                  

BUTTON QUAIL MIXED COLORS                .45 EA  OR 4.50 DOZEN
(CHINESE PAINTED)      

CHUKAR PARTRIDGE
STANDARD GREY                                         .90 EACH  OR 9.00 DOZ
RED CHUKAR                                      $1.00 EACH  OR  $10 DOZ      

CHICKENS

LAYING STOCK-THIS IS MY OWN HYBRED.  THEY ARE A CROSS BETWEEN WHITE LEGHORN BANTAM & FULL-SIZED RHODE ISLAND REDS.  THEY ARE GREAT LAYERS OF LARGE BROWN EGGS.  EAT ABOUT  30% LESS THAN FULL-BLOODED RHODE ISLAND REDS.  ARE A GREAT CHICKEN FOR FREE RANGING.  THEY ARE VERY HARDY.

HATCHING EGGS   $4.50 DOZEN

SHOW  QUALITY BANTAMS:

PORCELIN (NON-FEATHERED LEGGED)      $1.25 EACH   $10 PER DOZEN
BB RED OLD ENGLISH                $1.25 EACH   $10 PER DOZEN
GOLDEN SEABRIGHT              $1.25 EACH
SILVER SEABRIGHT                $1.25 EACH
JAPANESE SILKIE                          $1.25 EACH   $10 PER DOZEN

MIXED DOZEN BANTAM EGGS                  $10.00                  
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:17:56 PM by TENNESSERED » Logged
mikespheasants

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »

hi do you sale pheasant chicks every time i get eggs off the web none hatch please let me know
greyghost
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 10:35:01 PM »

At these prices the shipping should be free, are you serious? 45 cents for Button eggs? Funny as hell!  I am sure some SUCKER will pay that, but be serious, I pay .20 for Bob eggs and allot less for Chukar eggs. Good luck. Ghost.
bird288

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »

Hey greyghost ,
 Like to know where you getting these bobwhite eggs for 20 cents and chukars for less
  I never got less than 50 cents a egg for bobwhite eggs and that was 4 yrs ago
 If TennesseeRed can get that for his eggs more power to him
    Jay
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 04:44:14 PM »

I thought they were pretty reasonable prices i havent found anything much cheaper than that and at least you know your getting quality from guys on here

ghost i know what you mean i listed a dozen chukar eggs on eggbid the other day and they sold for $24!!! Some people just get too crazy sometimes!

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
eggselant

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 02:08:07 AM »

I don't know to much about the prices on most of your stuff but for quail that is about average.But why not try and be a little different than average and have some kind of incentive for buying X amount of eggs.I'm pretty sure you sell quality.....Quality+Good deal=Repatative customers.Just my .02.Good luck with your sales
TENNESSERED

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »

For those of you who think my prices are too high, go elsewhere.  Frankly, I don't care.  I am a hobbiest and don't have a large flock, So, I can't ship large quanities of eggs to give an "incentive."  Greyghost,  if you think it is a joke, fine, go and have a good laugh.  I'm not going to waste my time collecting eggs, cleaning them boxing them and finally,  running them to the post office which is a 30 mile round trip for a few pennys an egg. 
Let's see what should an egg be worth anyway?  I'm not in this for a business, but I have almost $7000 dollars in my birds' housing.  My feed bill every month runs better than $100 dollars.  The cost of buying my stock was over a $1000.  Plus, there is my time which amounts to about 2 hours a day in just taking care of and maintaining my flock.   The other thing I do is usually donate about 1/3 of the chicks I hatch and a good portion of the eggs to young people in the area and friends to get them started in raising ornamentals.  To be frank I would rather give away my eggs to people I know than waste my time with some clowns who want something for nothing.  To those people I say go visit Obama.  He is good at giving away something for nothing, especailly when it isn't his to begin with!
TENNESSERED

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who ordered eggs from me this spring.  Looks like I have all the eggs sold that my hens will lay.  So, once again thanks.  Hope you all have a great spring. To the ones I am shipping eggs to, hope you get a good hatch!

Thanks
greyghost
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »

TR, Mike Hack sells Bob eggs at Cranberry Creek for .20 each. He's at 715-570-1013, call him.
http://www.chukareggs.com/privacy.html Rosebud Chukar farms. Go ahead and open it up. They sell chukar eggs at a low price, shipping included.
I am sorry if you felt insulted by my post and for that I apologize. ss1   But, what I say is true. Ghost.
greyghost
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 11:44:12 PM »

READ MY POST!
dan

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »

For those of you who think my prices are too high, go elsewhere.  Frankly, I don't care.  I am a hobbiest and don't have a large flock, So, I can't ship large quanities of eggs to give an "incentive."  Greyghost,  if you think it is a joke, fine, go and have a good laugh.  I'm not going to waste my time collecting eggs, cleaning them boxing them and finally,  running them to the post office which is a 30 mile round trip for a few pennys an egg. 
Let's see what should an egg be worth anyway?  I'm not in this for a business, but I have almost $7000 dollars in my birds' housing.  My feed bill every month runs better than $100 dollars.  The cost of buying my stock was over a $1000.  Plus, there is my time which amounts to about 2 hours a day in just taking care of and maintaining my flock.   The other thing I do is usually donate about 1/3 of the chicks I hatch and a good portion of the eggs to young people in the area and friends to get them started in raising ornamentals.  To be frank I would rather give away my eggs to people I know than waste my time with some clowns who want something for nothing.  To those people I say go visit Obama.  He is good at giving away something for nothing, especailly when it isn't his to begin with!

great wright up. I sell eggs also & feel the same . If you can get eggs cheaper PLEASE DO IT!!  I am willing to pay what it takes to get QUALITY fertile eggs.
Like tenn said go see Obomba 7 get ferr eggs maybe water mellon seeds to
greyghost
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »

To be frank I would rather give away my eggs to people I know than waste my time with some clowns who want something for nothing.  To those people I say go visit Obama.  He is good at giving away something for nothing, especailly when it isn't his to begin with!
[/quote]

great wright up. I sell eggs also & feel the same . If you can get eggs cheaper PLEASE DO IT!!  I am willing to pay what it takes to get QUALITY fertile eggs.
Like tenn said go see Obomba 7 get ferr eggs maybe water mellon seeds to

Wow, you guys really hurt my feelings! Damn TR; Clown? Ouch! Visit obama? Ouch! So, if I am reading your post correctly; If I pay less for eggs they are NOT of good quality. Also, if I merely attempt to control my costs, the eggs I buy will not be fertile.
Oh, and Dan, no I have not forgotten you my man. Spell check is free!
If you think for a second that I want something for nothing, you are sadly mistaken. Go to www.impeachobama.com Ghost.
eggselant

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »

s020 s020 s020...Nicely said Ghost......Does Obama raise Mountain Quail?Let me ask him....Hey guess what guys he's even gonna cover shipping costs.
bird288

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 08:34:44 AM »

Obama is giving to the wrong people         
 He's going to be mad now since the Gov. of Az. signed that piece of paper into law
I know hes not from these neck of the wood ,, s020
  Jay

greyghost
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:47 PM »

Hey Egg, and Bird, thanks. God bless Jan Brewer! It is obviouse that obama wants open borders. The more "undocumented democrats" he leaglizes the better....... for him. This is the only way he will be voted in for a second term. Arizona passed a resolution calling for any Presidential candidate to prove His, or Her citizenship before thier name is put on the ballot. That is why obama is so upset.
As of this post, obama has spent 1.7 MILLION dollars to hide his true identity. When he is busted, and I cannot wait, we need to send this usrper to prison. Also, every bill he signed will be null and void. This will be a Constitutional nightmare!
Now, tell me if I am wrong, but, the second person to go to jail should be Oprah Winfrey! Ghost.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »