Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:09:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  starting over
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: starting over  (Read 3637 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: November 07, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »

Hello All, I'm trying to get back going again with what I have hurt and all besides my body. I'm going to that pain management every 2 weeks and I am able to get up and around a lil bit more every day and now the cold hits Tx. and I'm down a lillte bit. I've totally got things to repair cuz of me getting hurt and I was scarred to take the pills I got my 4 yr of sobriety on 9/29/07 with my house burning totally down and lost it all GOD has walked me thru it all but I never let IT UP TO GOD to let him handle my injury and the pain has kept me sober for 4 yrs. I've not meant for any of the problems I have caused to happen.I've moved to where i can raise all I need to and be able to run my bus. to my potential. I've been given a chance to raise them the way I know how to and still deal with life everyday. I started to raise birds as a form of re-habilitating my being an alcoholicto be able to do it and be proud not to do anyone wrong in ANY way. Like I told the lady at wildlife harvest I was 2 yrs sober getting my 2 yr chip in AA 4 days later Fire took it all away and GOD left me with the 2 gqf inc/hatcher My AA BOOK and MY BIBLE. I hope I can show everyone one day how GOD'S HELPED ME AND STAYED SOBER. I intend to help anyone I can as GOD has me. My northerns just starting to lay I'm gonna go year round with eggs of what i got and my dad is right here with me helping me If I'm having a bad day. Dads learnt A LOT during this time down. GO INTO PAIN MANAGEMENT YOU'LL BE RICH, THANKS, and GOD BLESS,Tommy
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 10:08:42 PM by TommynTexas » Logged
Chukar Breeder
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »

I am sorry about your house :angel: But thanks be to God for your comitment of being sober for 4 years, keep up the good work. God Bless!
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:55:43 PM »

Wish you all the luck Tommy. I wish I had your perseverance.

God bless.
hoofster

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 11:31:50 PM »

Tommy,
Done deal,email sent.
                                         Dave

Hoofster
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 12:11:53 PM »

Dave, Thanks for the kindness and the support you have given me. I'm glad we can help one another with what we are both trying to achieve. We're gonna work together and get things rolling again. we're gonna get northern eggs available as soon as I can trust selling the eggs. I candled my 1st weeks worth of eggs from the week b4 and they look good for just being 7 days in incubator, I put 2nd weeks of northern layings in last night and will be setting every egg til I'm happy with fertility so I can get the eggs out and all be happy with my birds. I'm selling males the few I've got to get some more northern breeders as I can so we can supply others with eggs and have flight birds too. I've got a few Tenn. red breeders(40+), just 5/3 mex. spec's, 2 pairs of oranges, and a lonely white hen. I lost over 300 breders(hens) a few weeks ago when the storm fronts rolled thru So I can only go with what I've got left. It left me with about 3/4 gone of all my butlers, ga. gients, wisconsins and the XLD1's(jumbo Browns) and the Tx A&M's I'll have to rebuild what I got and go from there.  as we sell something to get something and get more northerns we'll get ALL the eggs out we can, Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
hoofster

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

Tommy,
With all the hurdles life has dealt you,and you have been dealt alot,you have managed to keep going.With your desire to succeed in business and life you will undoubtely make it big.Im here to help if I can and urge others to help all our business partners in need,its not just a competition anymore,its a way of life for most of us.
                                         Dave

Hoofster
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »